Hi everyone, I have a question about the address section of the Indian PCC application for my wife.
She has continued living at the same family address shown on her passport and did not reside at my family home while I was away. However, after our marriage, her Aadhaar, bank account, and some other documents were updated to my family address, which is in a different city.
For the PCC application, should she list her current residential address as her present address and my family address as her permanent address, or should the addresses be entered differently based on the documents?
Thank you for your help.
She has continued living at the same family address shown on her passport and did not reside at my family home while I was away. However, after our marriage, her Aadhaar, bank account, and some other documents were updated to my family address, which is in a different city.
For the PCC application, should she list her current residential address as her present address and my family address as her permanent address, or should the addresses be entered differently based on the documents?
Thank you for your help.
