+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should I wait for OINP nomination or switch jobs & move to another country ?

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello,
My app received date was 23rd Dec ( expecting AOR in a month looking at the current trends ).
I have a job offer in Singapore ( software programmer 8 yrs exp in 2174 NOC ) so just evaluating if I should switch my job and the country ( currently India ).
This will require me to get a reference letter ( new employer won't give as I've already talked in advance ) and new address details, police verification post ITA etc.
Should I wait for a month or so for the OINP or change jobs ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
patnikrishna said:
Hello,
My app received date was 23rd Dec ( expecting AOR in a month looking at the current trends ).
I have a job offer in Singapore ( software programmer 8 yrs exp in 2174 NOC ) so just evaluating if I should switch my job and the country ( currently India ).
This will require me to get a reference letter ( new employer won't give as I've already talked in advance ) and new address details, police verification post ITA etc.
You can change job/country any time, and need not synchronize it with you PN application. If you have already fulfilled the minimum work experience criterion, you need not update them except of course the change of address in case you would like to receive your nomination certificate at your new address, else that too isn't warranted and PCCs are only required post ITA.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
patnikrishna said:
Hello,
I dont see changing your job/address having any impact on the application. So why not?

The only issue is moving around is hard...