+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I reapply.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019

1. I got a refusal today in morning.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
    application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
    the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
    Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
    subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
    previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
    abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
    You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
    demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
    accompanied by a new processing fee.

What should I do??
  2. Should I reapply for students visa you can contact me at my mail ranganiharry@outlook.com.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No, sorry. I don't do private consulting. You've got my two minutes if you share your questions and comments for anyone else who may have similar.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
No, sorry. I don't do private consulting. You've got my two minutes if you share your questions and comments for anyone else who may have similar.
Ok so I have to answer all this in sop or in other way and can I change my course from construction engineering technician to Advance diploma in architecture technician. And changing course will be the reason of rejection again please guide me.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You address this in your statement of purpose and whatever other documents you can include.

But read the second reason for rejection. Look at everything that the visa officer wrote there. How can you address each of those aspects? What has changed about your missing marksheets? Your language skills? Your future plans?

Just suddenly changing the subject you want to study doesn't change those concerns. In fact, it can make them worse because it looks like you're just trying to get in through whatever program will take you.

You need to address all the reasons for rejection.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
You address this in your statement of purpose and whatever other documents you can include.

But read the second reason for rejection. Look at everything that the visa officer wrote there. How can you address each of those aspects? What has changed about your missing marksheets? Your language skills? Your future plans?

Just suddenly changing the subject you want to study doesn't change those concerns. In fact, it can make them worse because it looks like you're just trying to get in through whatever program will take you.

You need to address all the reasons for rejection.
Sir I have done diploma in architecture from indII and I will take Advance diploma in architecture it matches my course. Please of may intake I have choose other course and got rejected sir please guide me I'm ok n trouble.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hari, what would you say about each of the visa officer's areas of concern?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Here, the visa officer doubted your intention is to be a student and instead believes you're likely to try to overstay or otherwise remain in Canada.
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,
The visa officer believes that your proposed studies do not make sense given your current background. I understand you say that you have a diploma in architecture already and want to study an advanced diploma. That should make sense, but why would the visa officer think it didn't? Is the program you applied for in a different area from your expertise and experience? Is it an actual progression in education or is it something you've already studied?

• missing marksheets,
Did you submit all the marksheets? Why did the visa officer think you were missing marksheets?
  • academic record,
Is your previous academic record poor? Did you complete all your courses?
  • level of establishment,
How long have you worked in your current job? Do you have a stable job?
  • language abilities,
Is your IELTS score high enough?
  • or your future prospects and plans.
Did you describe future prospects like job offers, or plans for the future?

Don't just answer the questions I asked. Provide a lot of information about why these areas of concern should not be a concern to the visa officer.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
Hari, what would you say about each of the visa officer's areas of concern?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Here, the visa officer doubted your intention is to be a student and instead believes you're likely to try to overstay or otherwise remain in Canada.
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,
The visa officer believes that your proposed studies do not make sense given your current background. I understand you say that you have a diploma in architecture already and want to study an advanced diploma. That should make sense, but why would the visa officer think it didn't? Is the program you applied for in a different area from your expertise and experience? Is it an actual progression in education or is it something you've already studied?

• missing marksheets,
Did you submit all the marksheets? Why did the visa officer think you were missing marksheets?
  • academic record,
Is your previous academic record poor? Did you complete all your courses?
  • level of establishment,
How long have you worked in your current job? Do you have a stable job?
  • language abilities,
Is your IELTS score high enough?
  • or your future prospects and plans.
Did you describe future prospects like job offers, or plans for the future?

Don't just answer the questions I asked. Provide a lot of information about why these areas of concern should not be a concern to the visa officer.
Missing Marksheet
I have told by the agent that remove the marksheet that shows your failed attempt. I have 11 backloB that are cleared by the time I finished the diploma.

Academic record
I have completed each and every course that I have studied.

Level of establishment
I do not work for any company because I have recently completed my diploma in architecture and I have no year gap.

Language abilities
I have overall 6.5 band score and in listening I have 7.5 in reading I have 5.5 and in writing I have 6 and in speaking I have 6.

Future plans
Sorry to inform you but I have not describe my future plan in my SOP

SIR PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN MYSORE P SIR I HAVE CHANGED TO MY COURSE FROM DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN ENGINEERING FROM ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE TECHNICIAN SIR PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN MY SOP SIR PLEASE IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Don't use capital letters. It's like you're yelling.

Your agent telling you to hide marksheets makes it look like you're lying to get a visa. You need to start there, by not doing that, because you were caught. Then you address each concern in your SOP.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
Don't use capital letters. It's like you're yelling.

Your agent telling you to hide marksheets makes it look like you're lying to get a visa. You need to start there, by not doing that, because you were caught. Then you address each concern in your SOP.
Thanks a lot Sir for help me and sir a last one question sir I have got offer letter from Saint clair in advanced diploma in architecture and I have changed my course and architecture is relevant to my recently finished course Sosa will it will create create a problem to get my visa and thank you sir for helping me sir I will give answer to each concern of visa officer in my SOP can my chances of getting VISA will be good.

Sir I have changed to my course in my field sir is this my mistake or I should be on old course which gave me rejection.??

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If it's connected to your field, then you just need to try again. Be aware that each time you try and are refused, it's harder to try again the next time. However, your new program seems connected to your previous studies.

You're going to have challenges in that you're not currently working and are not established well in your home country. It will look like you're taking any courses you can to get into Canada. I sincerely hope that's not the case, because visa officers are good at seeing this.

I wish you good luck.