+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I reapply.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
If it's connected to your field, then you just need to try again. Be aware that each time you try and are refused, it's harder to try again the next time. However, your new program seems connected to your previous studies.

You're going to have challenges in that you're not currently working and are not established well in your home country. It will look like you're taking any courses you can to get into Canada. I sincerely hope that's not the case, because visa officers are good at seeing this.

I wish you good luck.
Thanks again for helping me I will be definitely touch with you

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
Hari, what would you say about each of the visa officer's areas of concern?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Here, the visa officer doubted your intention is to be a student and instead believes you're likely to try to overstay or otherwise remain in Canada.
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,
The visa officer believes that your proposed studies do not make sense given your current background. I understand you say that you have a diploma in architecture already and want to study an advanced diploma. That should make sense, but why would the visa officer think it didn't? Is the program you applied for in a different area from your expertise and experience? Is it an actual progression in education or is it something you've already studied?

• missing marksheets,
Did you submit all the marksheets? Why did the visa officer think you were missing marksheets?
  • academic record,
Is your previous academic record poor? Did you complete all your courses?
  • level of establishment,
How long have you worked in your current job? Do you have a stable job?
  • language abilities,
Is your IELTS score high enough?
  • or your future prospects and plans.
Did you describe future prospects like job offers, or plans for the future?

Don't just answer the questions I asked. Provide a lot of information about why these areas of concern should not be a concern to the visa officer.
Good Morning sir my consultant told me to answer each and every concern of visa officer in sop sir should I apply with 6.5 band I have 5.5 in only one module and is there any solution to this sir thanks??

Dec 13, 2019
Are you able to address the concerns of the visa officer? What do you think about the stated reasons for refusal?

Hi Sir,
I got the exact same rejection reason.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Below is my profile for your viewing.
  • Bachelors in Computer Engg
  • 2 years of experience in programming
  • IELTS - 7.5 bands
Course applied - Data Analytics for Business ( Ontario College Graduate Certificate )

Below are my questions
1) Is this more like a generic answer to everyone who gets rejected or is there a deep meaning behind every point.
2) I have provided all documents.Every document is clear. I didn't have any backlogs as well.

Could you please help me? I need to crack the exact reason for my rejection.
Thanks in advance