+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SHOULD i change my course....

Ahsan raza

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Hello,
I have been rejected for Study permit and my Course was PSD in Biotechnology from MOHAWK COLLEGE.
The refusal is not due to my course but VO thinks that i will not leave Canada after completion of study.
I m planning to reapply in 2012. Should i change my program and go University???

Suggestionsssssssssssss

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
describe completely wat was the exact reasin for refusal why vo think u will not leave canada either on financial basis or wat???

Ahsan raza

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
My bank statement was of US $ 24000 n he was not satisfied with this.
Second refusal was as i mentioned above

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I have been rejected for Study permit and my Course was PSD in Biotechnology from MOHAWK COLLEGE.
The refusal is not due to my course but VO thinks that i will not leave Canada after completion of study.
I m planning to reapply in 2012. Should i change my program and go University???

Suggestionsssssssssssss
Hi, I am in the same situation. Did you re-apply with a new program? I hope you got your visa. Could you please let me know your result?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, I am in the same situation. Did you re-apply with a new program? I hope you got your visa. Could you please let me know your result?
This is a 10 year old thread. Chances are the poster doesn't check here anymore. Always good to check the date on a post before replying to it so you don't wake up sleeping zombies .

Rather make your own post to ask your question.

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
This is a 10 year old thread. Chances are the poster doesn't check here anymore. Always good to check the date on a post before replying to it so you don't wake up sleeping zombies .

Rather make your own post to ask your question.
Thank you, I created my own post please share your tips there. Following is the link to the post:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conversations/study-permit-refusal-thinking-of-changing-course-because-earlier-course-was-irrelevant.1095316/#convMessage-1637568