+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i apply for study permit by myself or through a Travel Agency will b quic

joshuac

Jun 24, 2016
Hello,

After getting a letter of acceptance should i apply for student permit by myself online or though a Travel Agency will be quicker?

Cheers!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Never heard of applying through a travel agent but maybe that is available in your country. Applying through a representative will not expedite the application but just leave you with less money in your wallet after paying the agent fee. Follow document the checklists and do it yourself plus any questions along the way ask people on this forum.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Travel agents not do visa applications. Only registered and approved immigration consultants/lawyers AN represent you. They have to be approved by canadian authorities, NO MATTER where they are the n the world. You still have to do all the paper work. You are yourself responsible for everything being done correctly.

All they can do is check that you got it right and charge you lots of money to it.

And it won't be processed faster either.

Momugz

Aug 21, 2016
The agencies have no priority over you doing it yourself. The only difference is they will make sure there is no mistakes on your application because they are used to doing them.

joshuac

Jun 24, 2016
Yes, She is actually an immigration consultant! I ended up paying her to apply for my study visa as i don`t have much time left to start the program!

Cheers guys!