+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I appear for G or G2 road test?

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by Khabz, Jun 16, 2019.

  1. Hello all,

    I m eligible to appear for G and G2 both because of my past experience. Was wondering the following.

    1. Which license I should appear for? G2 or full G? Which one is easier to pass?

    2. I will be appearing in Mississauga drive test center. Is that a good center?

    3. Is there any difference between G2 and G apart from the alcohol level?

    4. Also, I am not overly concerned regarding the insurance fee for G2.

    5. I have my international driving permit. So can I rent a car and take it to the drive test center? I heard somewhere that after G1 license, I cannot use my international driving license. Is it true? If yes, then any official reference would be appreciated.

    6. I will be out of Canada for 1year and 9months and the moment I am doing my soft landing for 40 days. So won't be buying/leasing a car, instead will rent a car.


Share This Page