+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Short Stay Furnished Appartment in Calgary

scel

Nov 21, 2011
Please someone should help post links to extended/short stay apartments in Calgary. I thought of extended stay because I plan to land with my family, in October, and I can stay there first for about two months while we then look around for a suitable house once landed.

Thank you all.

neilmay

Aug 19, 2012
hi
i dd the same;i stayed at a motel RED CARPET INN in NW Calgary,The owner is flkexible with the rates and the SAFEWAY is very closeby to carry on with ur kitchen in the room .Housekeeping is good also.Try to google and get this motel.Hope this helps

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
neilmay said:
hi
i dd the same;i stayed at a motel RED CARPET INN in NW Calgary,The owner is flkexible with the rates and the SAFEWAY is very closeby to carry on with ur kitchen in the room .Housekeeping is good also.Try to google and get this motel.Hope this helps
i i sent many request to this red carpet inn , coz i am landing 10/09 and no reply from them ...... actually dont know what to do ... do u have any other place ... or any short term accommodation in a good area and near to transport ? pls advice

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
I think there are home managment services like main street rental in clagary that can give you apartment on month to month basis, some people are privately running such business at Kijiji. Just start booking now. You can also call some private rental brokers to get some idea.

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
neilmay said:
hi
hi neilmay,
do u have any contact tel no or e mail address to them ..... or can u give me any other hotel names " trustable" ,.

i dont have any brokers names or contacts .... appreciate ur help .. thanks

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
neilmay said:
hi
Any contact number for them