+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Short Landing - No Address, Options?

Jonudcastro

Feb 2, 2018
There might be a solution.
Yes, Your PR will be active even you leave the country without your card. Land here and then go to Canada Post to get a post box at Niagara Falls for 3 months at least. Then update CIC with new PO Box address. Follow up with CIC after 50 Days for current status of your card. If your card was mailed out or in production book the tickets for Buffalo USA, (I am assuming as you have UK passport you are exempt from visa). Drive from Buffalo to Niagara by road as you do not need PR card just COPR to enter by road. Go to PO box and collect your card from there. And you are all set then.
Hi I have the same issue
There might be a solution.
Yes, Your PR will be active even you leave the country without your card. Land here and then go to Canada Post to get a post box at Niagara Falls for 3 months at least. Then update CIC with new PO Box address. Follow up with CIC after 50 Days for current status of your card. If your card was mailed out or in production book the tickets for Buffalo USA, (I am assuming as you have UK passport you are exempt from visa). Drive from Buffalo to Niagara by road as you do not need PR card just COPR to enter by road. Go to PO box and collect your card from there. And you are all set then.
Hi am from India, and have the same issue. Could u advise.