+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan offer letter time

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I have also applied on 10th of this August for a computer program and I got 7 bands(8,7.5,6.5,6) and still the portal shows my application under consideration. So how long does it take them to assess our application?? Because some of you guys are saying that they have got their offer letters..

P.S. I have applied for the January 2019 intake...

Sep 12, 2018
I have also applied on 10th of this August for a computer program and I got 7 bands(8,7.5,6.5,6) and still the portal shows my application under consideration. So how long does it take them to assess our application?? Because some of you guys are saying that they have got their offer letters..

P.S. I have applied for the January 2019 intake...
Brother this will take a little bit time as i have applied in 30 may for the same course and my status is shown that m in 'waiting list' so sry to say but u have chances chances of not getting offer letter coz there are too many applications pending as per my agent

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Brother this will take a little bit time as i have applied in 30 may for the same course and my status is shown that m in 'waiting list' so sry to say but u have chances chances of not getting offer letter coz there are too many applications pending as per my agent
But there are many people saying in above comments that they have received their offer letters...

Sep 12, 2018
But there are many people saying in above comments that they have received their offer letters...
I appreciate that brother sry i don't want to hurt I'll pray for you but as u say that ur application status is showing that its in under consideration on the other hand for the same course i have applied but mine status is showing that it is in waiting list day before yesterday i have sent a follow-up emai to sheriden u can share ur email ill sent u the screenshot of the mail they have sent me then u get to know whats going on

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I appreciate that brother sry i don't want to hurt I'll pray for you but as u say that ur application status is showing that its in under consideration on the other hand for the same course i have applied but mine status is showing that it is in waiting list day before yesterday i have sent a follow-up emai to sheriden u can share ur email ill sent u the screenshot of the mail they have sent me then u get to know whats going on
Yaa sure you can email me at kirtanparekh2@gmail.com