+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan offer letter time

Hundalkaur4

Sep 17, 2017
Please can anyone tell me that my application status's most recent action is showing waiting list today. I applied on 16 august 2017 for diploma in sheridan college. What this means??

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Please can anyone tell me that my application status's most recent action is showing waiting list today. I applied on 16 august 2017 for diploma in sheridan college. What this means??
Follow this link - http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/admission_waitlist.html

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
I applied in Jan 2017 and received letter in April 2017
hi Scorpiowsf, same as you, i've applied for Sheridan in Jan 2018.. and i still havent received the acceptance letter.. u've mentioned that u received in April rite? may i know which date approx did u receive? bcuz i got accepted in Seneca for vfx Gradcert program.. and my deadline for accepting and paying the fees in on April 14th. (IF and only i get accepted in Sheridan) shall i wait for Sheridan or continue with Seneca???

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
I have also applied in Sheridan on 27th December for 3 COMPUTER ENGINEERING programs but still are under consideration. In which course do you have applied?

Partimer218

May 9, 2018
I have received an offer letter from Sheridan college, paid the required tuition deposit, received a receipt for the payment for close to a month now but no acceptance letter is issued. Can someone help clarify if I could use the receipt for payment to apply for the student permit?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
I have received an offer letter from Sheridan college, paid the required tuition deposit, received a receipt for the payment for close to a month now but no acceptance letter is issued. Can someone help clarify if I could use the receipt for payment to apply for the student permit?
What acceptance letter. ??? Offer letter is everything attach the offer letter because it has all the information on it. Plus attach the fee schedule and payment recipt.

I also applied to sheridan. They only provide offer letter with all necessary information on it.

Partimer218

May 9, 2018
What acceptance letter. ??? Offer letter is everything attach the offer letter because it has all the information on it. Plus attach the fee schedule and payment recipt.

I also applied to sheridan. They only provide offer letter with all necessary information on it.
Have applied for the study permit and it has been positive already. I used the receipt and the firm offer.

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi...when did you apply for this course? and on what date did you receive the offer letter?