+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan offer letter time

Mann sarai

Sep 14, 2019
Sheridan will start processing Jan 2019 applicaitons from Aug... They are currently working on Sep 2018 admissions
well,as i applied in first week of september in 2019... and i want to go in jan intake 2020 ..for paralegal diploma ... will you pls tell me when i will get my offer letter... just an idea??

Kumar283

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
You will get Offer letter in the end of this month but it's depand on course and your academic background by the way in which campus you applied

Kumar283

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Your application is currently still under consideration.

Please note that most applications for January 2020 just began this month. Kindly note that an offer letter is not guaranteed and that once the assessment process starts it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months depending on the program the student applied for.

Sheridan receives a large number of applications. For programs where the number of applications is higher than the number of spaces available, offers are issued to applicants based on their academic achievement.

Mann sarai

Sep 14, 2019
Your application is currently still under consideration.

Please note that most applications for January 2020 just began this month. Kindly note that an offer letter is not guaranteed and that once the assessment process starts it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months depending on the program the student applied for.

Sheridan receives a large number of applications. For programs where the number of applications is higher than the number of spaces available, offers are issued to applicants based on their academic achievement.
okayyy thankyou...