Hello all,
Here is my timeline:

AOR: March,2020
Long silence for one and half year

portal email: 25th june,2021
Photo and address submitted : 27th june,2021
Ecopr received : 30th june,2021

silence again from ircc

Photo rejected : 4th oct( reason was mentioned: "photo size is too large or small", even i got photo clicked in shoppers it got rejected,)
Photo resubmitted : 4th oct (i opt for Staples this time and their work is really accurate and cheaper than shoppers, i suggest to opt for that)

Pr card approved and mailed: 25th oct
Pr received in mailbox: 29th Oct (city: Guelph, got mail from NS sydney office)

Thank you everyone as this forum really helped to solved the doubts

shrutisingla

Oct 30, 2021
I called the Member of Parliament Office in my neighbourhood and asked them to check on my application since the eCOPR was taking over a month and of course IRCC is of no help. A day later I got it. now waiting for the card but at least the status part is there. Maybe if someone else needs to take that advice they should contact their MP or MPP office for help.

shrutisingla

Oct 30, 2021
Hello could you share their number I am in Vancouver is there any different office or person I should be contacting please.

shrutisingla

Oct 30, 2021
Hi I got email portal comfirmation on june 15 I made portal by myself didn’t knew that was the same portal for declaration.I waited for IRCC to send me credentials I kept on sending them email no reply on september 7 I accidentally logged in the portal that I created and found my credentials there so I submitted my declaration and uploaded my photo and address.Since then My information is in review with IRCC.Any help would be a huge huge help as to what can I possibly do.I have been emailing them calling them .I have submitted many webforms but everything seems useless.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Has Anyone recently applied for PRTD outside of Canada without PR card ? I have tickets booked for December ( in 1 month ) and i have still not recieved PR card yet. My only hope for returning is the PRTD but dont know how long it will take once i submit an application from outside of Canada. I will be returning back to Canada on Jan. Is it possible that i can get it within 1 month ?

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi
I got DEcision Made 2 days ago
1 portal e-mail done
2 portal e-mail done
Photo and adresse sent
I don’t know if I got ECORP , or not ?????
How is ECORP ?
Thank you

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi
I got DEcision Made 2 days ago
1 portal e-mail done
2 portal e-mail done
Photo and adresse sent
I don’t know if I got ECORP , or not ?????
How is ECORP ?
Thank you
YES I got ECORP today after 31 mouths and 5 days waitting……
Do you know the time line for PR carte ?
Thank you

philipr

Oct 18, 2021
Everyone seems to be getting their eCOPR within days from submitting their declaration/address/photo. I have been waiting a month now and nothing.

AOR -Jan 2021
Portal email- September 2, 2021
Second Portal email- September 3, 2021
Credential email- September 19, 2021
Declaration/photo/address- Same day (September 19, 2021)
ECOPR- not yet

The declaration portion has a checkmark and is in green with submitted to IRCC, and has been like that for a while, unsure if it's been like that since i submitted it. As for address and photo they are in blue and are still in review.

Anyone have a similar issue? how lI would contact IRCC, but after reading this thread, i wouldn't even bother.
Mine is the exact same, since Aug 14th. Contacting them is an utter waste of time, cannot travel and Christmas is looming. Really not impressed, they were happy to take full payment up front back in April.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys.
my address got approved on 30 sept and my photo got approved on 22 oct. Portal shows closed and accepted . I linked my profile with cic account and it shows approved there since 7 oct and under document it shows pr card validity. Now my question is will i get any message in cic account that my pr card is mailed out.Also do you think the pr card was mailed on 7 oct according to portal or last friday 22 oct when my photo got approved?
Did you receive your card?

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Mine is the exact same, since Aug 14th. Contacting them is an utter waste of time, cannot travel and Christmas is looming. Really not impressed, they were happy to take full payment up front back in April.
Look on the bottom of the page in portal it will show Download icon. It will still show as submitted along with green but you should be able to download which is on the bottom of the page and if it's not there than I guess waiting.....

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Has Anyone recently applied for PRTD outside of Canada without PR card ? I have tickets booked for December ( in 1 month ) and i have still not recieved PR card yet. My only hope for returning is the PRTD but dont know how long it will take once i submit an application from outside of Canada. I will be returning back to Canada on Jan. Is it possible that i can get it within 1 month ?
might be too short for them to have time to process

Last edited:

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Exactly same situation for me , book a ticket plane for December , should be back to Canada on January and waitting for PR card since November 5 . Since how long are you waiting your PR card ? Is it a new one or renewal ?
thank you

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Exactly same situation for me , book a ticket plane for December , should be back to Canada on January and waitting for PR card since November 5 . Since how long are you waiting your PR card ? Is it a new one or renewal ?
thank you
Waiting since sept 27th....and counting on