+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for your response. Can you share how long it took to know about rejection of photo? and have you received PR card now?
Probably about a month. And as for the photo size check the photo requirements tab, i think that's what most studio photographers use. Mine was 600 Px in Width and 800 Px in height

alylynn122

Jul 30, 2018
1. Applied for PR under spousal sponsorship July 29, 2020.
2. Medical passed May 4, 2021.
3. Sept 15 uploaded more documents and paid RoPR fee
4. Sept 20 received email stating my PR was approved
5. Sept 23 got Portal Request
6. Sept 23 submitted declaration, address, and photo
7. Oct 18 Called IRCC and finally got through to ask why I haven't received my eCoPR and was told, "All I can tell you is that you have to wait".

Did anyone else go through this? How long did it take to finally get your card? I asked if I could get more information and was told there is no more information. It's been almost a month and most people get their eCoPR in days.

Reactions: philipr

philipr

Oct 18, 2021
Credential Mail - August 11th 2021
Declaration, Address and Photo uploaded same day.
ECOPR- August 14th, 2021
Photo and Address Approved- Still in review with IRCC
Card Received in the mail - waiting

Still waiting for photo and address to be approved even though eCOPR was sent to me on August 14th. It seems a lot of us are waiting for the same approval before our physical PR cards will be mailed to us. It is frustrating it is taking so long as you cannot travel on eCOPR. Travelling to Ireland in early December and need to have it by then.

philipr

Oct 18, 2021
7. Oct 18 Called IRCC and finally got through to ask why I haven't received my eCoPR and was told, "All I can tell you is that you have to wait".

Did anyone else go through this? How long did it take to finally get your card? I asked if I could get more information and was told there is no more information. It's been almost a month and most people get their eCoPR in days.
I called and they have a voicemail claiming all resources have been moved onto the Afghanistan situation and that they would not deal with my query. I then emailed, I received an auto-response repeating the Afghanistan situation and it also said that I would not be receiving a response to my query at all.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020

Same Scenario, i have planed to leave canada for vacation during decemeber. Not sure if i can travel by applying for some Travel document or not. Highly doubt getting the PR card by this month aswell. It is soo frustrating and annoying man. How long would it take to print a card. Its been since July and nothing yet, no updates no follow ups nothing.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Same Scenario, i have planed to leave canada for vacation during decemeber. Not sure if i can travel by applying for some Travel document or not. Highly doubt getting the PR card by this month aswell. It is soo frustrating and annoying man. How long would it take to print a card. Its been since July and nothing yet, no updates no follow ups nothing.
Out of five one PR card has not arrived for us. Contacted IRCC helpline after long wait we were told that we have to wait for 8 weeks after the PR cards were posted. We cannot travel without that, for travel document you can apply from outside Canada not within Canada. Even there is no definite timeline when the PRTD will be approved. After 8 weeks of wait if you report PR card lost or not recieved you cannot get it in time. We also planning to go to our home country in December, Purchased air tickets and now stuck. hoping the missing PR card is not lost and we recieve it very soon.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Out of five one PR card has not arrived for us. Contacted IRCC helpline after long wait we were told that we have to wait for 8 weeks after the PR cards were posted. We cannot travel without that, for travel document you can apply from outside Canada not within Canada. Even there is no definite timeline when the PRTD will be approved. After 8 weeks of wait if you report PR card lost or not recieved you cannot get it in time. We also planning to go to our home country in December, Purchased air tickets and now stuck. hoping the missing PR card is not lost and we recieve it very soon.
Thanks for the valuable info Iukhan, Can you elaborate on what you meant by "8 weeks from PR card posted" ? Is it the day since we got the Ecopr or the day since we got the "Approved" tag on our Photo and Address ? Also where can we submit an application for the report of PR card not received ? Thanks again for the kind info, hope you receive your last PR Card soon aswell.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the valuable info Iukhan, Can you elaborate on what you meant by "8 weeks from PR card posted" ? Is it the day since we got the Ecopr or the day since we got the "Approved" tag on our Photo and Address ? Also where can we submit an application for the report of PR card not received ? Thanks again for the kind info, hope you receive your last PR Card soon aswell.
In GC Key if you have linked your PR card application you will see that it tells you that card were posted. From that date you start counting 8 weeks. Then for lost/not recieved PR card there is another set of forms that you have fill, decalration, picture etc and send to notorious Sydney NS.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
In GC Key if you have linked your PR card application you will see that it tells you that card were posted. From that date you start counting 8 weeks. Then for lost/not recieved PR card there is another set of forms that you have fill, decalration, picture etc and send to notorious Sydney NS.
Ahh that makes sense. well i had trouble linking the PR Card application in the first place. Might have to try it again, but the Cic login is down half the time anyways.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Any one who has recieved all PR cards, was the PR portal (not GC Key)) closed after sometime for you. Did you recieve any message is this regard?