+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Thanks. But I wish to know how did you recieve your PR card physically. mailbox or door step delivery
it comes in with regular mail which is put into your mailbox. No signature, no tracking number nothing.

So keep an eye on your mailbox and all your posts.

Reactions: iukhan

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
it comes in with regular mail which is put into your mailbox. No signature, no tracking number nothing.

Thanks. Much appreciate your heads up. i will keep a watch. I still have another week if it takes 10 days, mine was mailed as per GC Key on Oct 4.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
did you get portal email where you have to give your address in Canada and upload pics of all applicants? If not I guess you have to wait for it. Its not mandatory but you can get updates regarding PR card once in PR portal its approved and you get CoPR. PR portal details will be given by IRCC you don;t have to create your account
Hey, yeah i do have the portal porfile setup. Thats where i added the Photo and Address and also that where its been saying In Review with IRCC for the past 2 months. Glad to know its not mandatory to link the portal to CIC profile. I will try again to link it i dont know why its giving me an error

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hey, yeah i do have the portal porfile setup. Thats where i added the Photo and Address and also that where its been saying In Review with IRCC for the past 2 months. Glad to know its not mandatory to link the portal to CIC profile. I will try again to link it i dont know why its giving me an error
Are you selecting PR card under type of application, just asking.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I will not worry too much, wait for few days specially the acceptance and review status may change for your daughter too. On SIN, you can always visit "Sevice Centers" as long you all have PR cards. You in Ontario?
Yes in Ontario.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
when did your copr issued & from which visa office ???

Second question is when you see your GC key ? when did it say that we have mailed your card I mean what day/ date was your card application got approved ? when did you get your cards
COPR issued Sept.25, but I applied in portal in Sept 22, once I got the portal. when its approved. I link it on Oct 3 in gckey then Oct 7 it was approved and it mailed on the same day you need to wait for 6 weeks as per the message. my husband, son and mine got the PR cards on Oct 6. only waiting for daughter PR Card. SIN we applied last Sept 26, my daughter and I got it also Oct. 6, Husband and son, still waiting,

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020

That is the most frustrating thing. If they atleast had a tracking status or number to get updates on that would make everyones lives so much easier instead of waking up everyday hoping that its finally here and then being disappointed or have to wait another day or week. It is really messing me up man. I keep end up thinking whether i messed up something or they misplaced the card somewhere after being a 2 whole months now.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks God. All PR cards received, except one for the youngest, may have to wait few more days. this forum has been very helpful, thanks to all and all the best for ones waiting. Keep your spirits high, it’s a long journey but end of the day it ultimately comes.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Thanks God. All PR cards received, except one for the youngest, may have to wait few more days. this forum has been very helpful, thanks to all and all the best for ones waiting. Keep your spirits high, it’s a long journey but end of the day it ultimately comes.
Congrats, Glad you're finally relieved from the waiting stress.

Reactions: iukhan

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
That is the most frustrating thing. If they atleast had a tracking status or number to get updates on that would make everyones lives so much easier instead of waking up everyday hoping that its finally here and then being disappointed or have to wait another day or week. It is really messing me up man. I keep end up thinking whether i messed up something or they misplaced the card somewhere after being a 2 whole months now.
Yeah exactly like charge an extra 50$ but send it through a proper tracked service. Its such an important document and if its lost its such a hassle getting a replacement.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah exactly like charge an extra 50$ but send it through a proper tracked service. Its such an important document and if its lost its such a hassle getting a replacement.
Soooo True. Honestly i would'nt even hesitate to pay like 100$ just so i can get frequent weekly updates and a secure door delivery of the card. I know IRCC is heavily hit with the pandemic but common man its the FINAL document and this what we've all been working soo hard for.

Reactions: CaliChunks

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
Question guys! Does the photo and address should be approve first before getting ecopr? I just submitted my credentials today.