+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm waiting for Ecopr since 7 weeks, my portal is shown in review with IRCC. I called IRCC but couldn't reach any agent . I send two web forms but my enquiries were not taken into consideration because of Afghanistan crisis. Please , anyone that could help me.

you can reply on the portal email and let them know. I think the email is mentioned in the 2nd portal email where they send you your temp password.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hey Brother, just wanted to know did you mail the IRCC folks and got any reply ? Also what info did you give in the email ? Just the UCI, Name and DOB or anything else ? Thanks again for sharing your update
I mailed them on Saturday, still haven't got any response. UCI, Name, Document number of your e-Copr or attach a copy of e-Copr.
Let me know if they reply to you.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, can you share your timeline from upload of picture and confirming address, when did IRCC accepted them and receipt of physical PR card. Thanks in advance

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi, just a question, I am under oinp employer closed wp, I just received copr last week, Can I resign now on my work or should i wait for my pr card before changing employer. Please advise. thank you.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, just a question, I am under oinp employer closed wp, I just received copr last week, Can I resign now on my work or should i wait for my pr card before changing employer. Please advise. thank you.
Take precaution. Wait for PR card

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
It is. You can change. We are waiting for PR card to change employer.
Per copr it says u can change or work another employer without any restriction but what they meant by is u waited so long time why not just wait month or so than u will be more relief than now with copr. Copr is valid for 1 year just like open WP but can not travel. Anyway we all waiting so do you can but everyone is different. Good luck

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
It is. You can change. We are waiting for PR card to change employer.
Because i was confused when you said take precaution, I am afraid that if i switch to other employer without my PR card, my PR will be revoke. should i wait for PR card, i dont want to lose this oportunity given to me thats why i want to push but also i have some hesitations maybe something wrong will happen on my status as PR.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020