+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

chrysal

Jul 20, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm waiting for Ecopr since 7 weeks, my portal is shown in review with IRCC. I called IRCC but couldn't reach any agent . I send two web forms but my enquiries were not taken into consideration because of Afghanistan crisis. Please , anyone that could help me.

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm waiting for Ecopr since 7 weeks, my portal is shown in review with IRCC. I called IRCC but couldn't reach any agent . I send two web forms but my enquiries were not taken into consideration because of Afghanistan crisis. Please , anyone that could help me.
Are you the one that created your PR portal or you received a log in credential from your pre-email invitation? Was your step 1 and 2 already submitted to ircc or still in review?

chrysal

Jul 20, 2021
Are you the one that created your PR portal or you received a log in credential from your pre-email invitation? Was your step 1 and 2 already submitted to ircc or still in review?
The PR portal was sent by IRCC email for confirmation and I have already submitted step1 & 2 but still in review by IRCC since 23 July.

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
The PR portal was sent by IRCC email for confirmation and I have already submitted step1 & 2 but still in review by IRCC since 23 July.
Ohhh....my step 1 was already submitted to ircc with check symbol....my step 2 is still in review....im waiting since August 31..

Did you try to call ircc? What did they tell you?

Osin16

Jul 17, 2021
AOR- February 24, 2021
Medical Passed- March 5, 2021
Credential Mail- July 15, 2021
Declaration - July 17, 2021
ECOPR- Still Waiting - 34 days now
Photo and Address Approved - Waiting
Card Received in the mail today - Waiting
VO - VLU

After sent Photo and Address confirmation we had received first email twice. Haven't reply, however we raised a webform to explain and ask how to proceed but no feedback yet. Is anyone waiting for COPR more than 1 month?
Did you get ecopr? I am in the same boat. Same VLU.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Here is my time line, I am CEC Inland applicant.

ITA received - July 5
Applied - July 15
Medicals uploaded - July 26
Medicals updated - August 14
PR credentials email - Sept 19
Ecopr - Sept 21
PR card - Waiting (can someone please let me know how long will it take to receive my pr card in mail ? Thank you)

Best of luck on your immigration journey.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Here is my time line, I am CEC Inland applicant.

ITA received - July 5
Applied - July 15
Medicals uploaded - July 26
Medicals updated - August 14
PR credentials email - Sept 19
Ecopr - Sept 21
PR card - Waiting (can someone please let me know how long will it take to receive my pr card in mail ? Thank you)

Best of luck on your immigration journey.
@Rahul_Ram1008 link your PR card

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.

Kamaldeep99

Sep 10, 2021
Thanks , as far i know we can’t link pr card for first pr card I tried to link it but their was no record found in gc account .Sent multiple webforms no answer, ircc call centre refused to check status due to their diverted resources to Afghanistan situation.