+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Mee tooo waiting for pr card from 26june
Okay! At least I’m not the one. I linked my pr card and it says it was approved and pr card was sent on July 25th or something… but I have never received it.

How about you? Have you linked your card on gckey as well?

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys, I have my photos and mailing address submitted in the PR Conformation Portal on June 4 2021 and waiting for the approval of eCoPR, case status remains "In review with IRCC". Can anyone share how long it will take to get your eCoPR or the physical PR card ready? and through which approach we can chase IRCC probably? - THANKS for your sharing.
Have you received your pr card? I have been waiting for mine since June 24,2021.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Have you received your pr card? I have been waiting for mine since June 24,2021.
Hey Estherkim, same here. Been waiting since i got my ecopr on July 14th till today (Sept 3rd). Not sure why its taking time for me. People who got ecopr after me have received their PR card but not me :/ Really no way to contact IRCC either. Open for any suggestions

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey Estherkim, same here. Been waiting since i got my ecopr on July 14th till today (Sept 3rd). Not sure why its taking time for me. People who got ecopr after me have received their PR card but not me :/ Really no way to contact IRCC either. Open for any suggestions
@SaiSmaran I am waiting since July 14th too but on Tuesday my file transferred to Etobicoke now. This is my 3rd visa office now. Agents are receiving calls but not really helpful. Keep email them and keep calling them. That's all we can do.

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Ya… it’s very frustrating. On gckey, it says it’s been sent on July 26,2021. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long to get pr card. I’m gonna be faxing Solemn Declaration form next week.

vahidfaal

Jul 31, 2021
Same here:

AOR- April 06, 2021
Medical Passed - April 26, 2021
Biometrics - April 30, 2021
Credential Mail- June 15, 2021
Declaration - June 17, 2021
Being asked to correct Address for an unknown reason - June 28, 2021
ECOPR - Still Waiting
Photo and Address Approved - Waiting
Office: Etobicoke

My girlfriend got the credential mail almost at the same time, she couldn't even log in to the PR portal with the credential they provided, and she's not able to reset the password because she never received the reset verification code...I have no words

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated on August 26, 2021

My girlfriend got the new portal credential today (waited for nearly 2 months) and received ECOPR a few hours later after uploading the address and photo! We submitted a web form two weeks ago I guess that probably worked.
I am in the same situation. did the declaration on June 21st and was asked about updated residential address for no reason on Aug 10th. since then no news. some people get their ecopr in a day and I've been waiting for more than 60 days already, I am really getting mentally sick :(

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Got rejected the first photo and uploaded the second one in early June, still waiting.

Hey guys!!
I am just getting quite worried here. If anybody can help me or answer my question that would be great!!

I received my Ecopr on June 24,2021 and have been still waiting for my pr card since then….
is this normal???!!! I have been waiting for two months for my pr card.
Is anybody else on the same boat?!?!

thank you in advance

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi guys
We portal email in 24 june we are four people in family . Still waiting for my son’s prcard other members already have is it normal please share
Thanks

Reactions: Sanjuvs

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Does it happen with both mailing and address?

Mine is like that and is about the same time as yours. The last time i called them they said there is nothing they can do at this moment.

I'm going to call them this Monday again to see what actually happened and is there anything they can do.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hey brother, I've been waiting for 2 weeks to get my eCoPR approved, but still waiting for the card. I was told by my lawyer that it may take probably 4-5 month
Hi @SufiSuty , I'm wondering if you used a lawyer / agent, will you still receive the Portal Email yourself directly from IRCC? Or they sent it to your lawyer and your lawyer forwarded it to you? Thanks!

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
What happened if the PR card arrives late? The ecorp is valid to prove that you have been grated with the PR. The only thing I can think is that you can leave and enter Canada with the PR card but other than that you are good with the ecorp no? The ecorp has no expiration date. I know is frustrating to wait but come on guys, you have been granted with the PR status.

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Same here:

AOR- April 06, 2021
Medical Passed - April 26, 2021
Biometrics - April 30, 2021
Credential Mail- June 15, 2021
Declaration - June 17, 2021
Being asked to correct Address for an unknown reason - June 28, 2021
ECOPR - Still Waiting
Office: Etobicoke

My girlfriend got the credential mail almost at the same time, she couldn't even log in to the PR portal with the credential they provided, and she's not able to reset the password because she never received the reset verification code...I have no words

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated on August 26, 2021

My girlfriend got the new portal credential today (waited for nearly 2 months) and received ECOPR a few hours later after uploading the address and photo! We submitted a web form two weeks ago I guess that probably worked.
Hi did you provide a totally different address from your current address of the moment you submitted your credentials? because its been 7 days now and i still dont receive my ecopr. I submitted an address in Ontario(where i will be relocating) than my current address in Quebec because i don't want to go back to Quebec just to get my PR card on my old mail box

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
AOR- February 24, 2021
Medical Passed- March 5, 2021
Credential Mail- July 15, 2021
Declaration - July 17, 2021
ECOPR- Still Waiting - 34 days now
Card Received in the mail today - Waiting
VO - VLU

After sent Photo and Address confirmation we had received first email twice. Haven't reply, however we raised a webform to explain and ask how to proceed but no feedback yet. Is anyone waiting for COPR more than 1 month?
is your application inland?