+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
Paper pnp applied jan4 2021
Pr approval email nov 30 2022
Replied on same day within 3 hrs
Still waiting for login details vo montreal
Also my work permit expires in 29 days i m not sure there is no straight answer from anyone if i should worry about that too

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
I have been waiting 50days :(
Did you try to contact them and sad part on my side is my work permit is gonna be up not sure how that works now as i am approved also my medical coverage gonna expire can’t renew anything till copr

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
PR Approved- October 19, 2022
Portal- October 24, 2022
VO Montreal
No eCOPR until now. Still waiting.

Work permits are about to expire next month. We don’t know what to do anymore. Several email follow ups have been sent almost everyday but nothing’s happening.
Hi did you get anything and exact when your visa expire mine does on newyears day lol what a way to start 2023

uppercas

Dec 6, 2022
When did u get ur first mail and after how many days did you get ur credential
The first email was sent to my consultant, November 17th, he replied with the requested info on my behalf, nothing happened until I sent them the same info from my email on two occasions, 25th and 27th of November. I got the second email almost immediately on the 27th with the credentials

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
The first email was sent to my consultant, November 17th, he replied with the requested info on my behalf, nothing happened until I sent them the same info from my email on two occasions, 25th and 27th of November. I got the second email almost immediately on the 27th with the credentials
Ohh okay so the trend is about 10 days from last couple of months cause that what my friend got too he received his portal info after 10 days and i can see many here that did too

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Hi anyone here still waiting for the card when in the website says we have mailed your card to wait 5-6 weeks and it’s passed that period and still don’t have it ? Please if anyone in here it’s in the same situation please let me know what we should do in this case .