+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Thanks everyone.
I got COPR just now!
There was an interview from IRCC just before.
They asked my address, email, individual informations to check and agent said you are permanent residence from now.
There are COPR documents under my file in my gc-account.

I hope best of luck to you.
That's a great news Bobby. Many many congratulations :)

Reactions: Bobby0723

Surrey604

Mar 17, 2021
I just got an email asking to upload RCMP record check. I had already uploaded it through the webform. Did Anyone else experience the same ? Or any suggestions ? Should i do rcmp check again or should i upload the same ?

Reactions: Bobby0723

dhnenan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I just received Medical request for myself and my family. Being out of Canada. I had already done my medical for work permit application in Nov 20
Just wonder if I need to do it again. If someone can help me

Reactions: arkiose99

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I just received Medical request for myself and my family. Being out of Canada. I had already done my medical for work permit application in Nov 20
Just wonder if I need to do it again. If someone can help me
No need to retake Medicals as it is valid for 1 year. Even I got a Medical request even though I had taken a Medical exam. I informed IRCC and they asked me to ignore the Medical request. Pls submit Medical exam results via webform and also call IRCC.

Last edited:

Aswathiujjjj

May 18, 2021
Hi,
I am going to submit my PR application for RNIP this week. Should I get medical done upfront? I know the normal processing time is 12-18 months but now it’s online can I expect AOR faster?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: arkiose99