+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
they just requested through letter saying need you rcmp criminal record. I sent when I originally submitted my file and its been 6 months and it expired. So they need new one now.
They also send me letter to submit rcmp
I applied new.. in last they mention .. Donot submit fingerprint in our office that have been procced by RCMP... so is rcmp will direct send them

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
 RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office by: 2021/05/30
For more information on how to obtain an RCMP Record Check, please visit our Website.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Regards,

This is what letter says.. now I don’t know what todo

Reactions: Bobby0723

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
 RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office by: 2021/05/30
For more information on how to obtain an RCMP Record Check, please visit our Website.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Regards,

This is what letter says.. now I don’t know what todo
Same letter they send to me

Reactions: MANPREET KAUR MANN

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I just checked with an agency they said that once its expire, We have to do the fingerprints at RCMP office again. And in SOO i think the police station is not doing the fingerprints bcoz of Covid. So basically have to do at any other place.

Cathy95508

Apr 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m new to here and want to share my timeline :)

January: applied recommendation letter
January 29: Recommendation letter issued
March 18: IRCC received my paper application
April 1: received biometric letter
April1: Was lucky to find a spot to give my
biometric the same day.
April 8: received application number. Ps: I was confused about AOR and file number, my lawyer said if you apply EE, then u will get AOR right way. If u apply any other paper based program, it’s called file number or application number rather than AOR. Basically they are same thing.

currently waiting for medical request letter.

Reactions: Bobby0723

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I just checked with an agency they said that once its expire, We have to do the fingerprints at RCMP office again. And in SOO i think the police station is not doing the fingerprints bcoz of Covid. So basically have to do at any other place.
i found in gc key they give me option to upload rcmp police record in gc key...

I think their mean that we have to proceed fingerprint police record through rcmp or approved agency by rcmp not any other agency otherwise not submit in ircc office if not from rcmp.. that will be delay they will ask again if not from rcmp or rcmp approved agency ...
I call Immgiration lawyer he said upload in gc key..

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
i found in gc key they give me option to upload rcmp police record in gc key...

I think their mean that we have to proceed fingerprint police record through rcmp or approved agency by rcmp not any other agency otherwise not submit in ircc office if not from rcmp.. that will be delay they will ask again if not from rcmp or rcmp approved agency ...
I call Immgiration lawyer he said upload in gc key..
Do you have any idea from we can get Fingerprints done in SOO?? Is there any service available here?

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
https://commissionaires.ca/
Do you have any idea from we can get Fingerprints done in SOO?? Is there any service available here?
First try at local police station If they can do call them
Otherwise search on google map- fingerprint service providers near me... like https://commissionaires.ca/en/national/home
Or Fast check
ask proof that they are approved by rcmp

Reactions: panamsethi

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Reactions: Singh101089