+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

panamsethi

Nov 12, 2020
Reactions: Bobby0723

florbv77

Nov 19, 2018
Hello guys! Just wanted to ask for help from those who have already submitted their PR application thru RNIP. My husband has just received a nomination from Vernon. Now we are in the process of filling out the forms. Has anyone tried to apply online? Just wanted to know your thoughts on this if it's better than paper-based applications.

Second question: We are planning to apply him for an RNIP based work permit while waiting for the result. I initiated the online application but I'm a bit confused about this particular question:
Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada?
What should be the answer to this?

We are currently here in Canada. I'm on a study permit and my husband on an OWP. He will be the principal applicant for our PR application and he will be the one to apply for the RNIP based work permit. At the same time, I will be applying for an OWP.

Bobby0723

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Vernon
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
Hello guys! Just wanted to ask for help from those who have already submitted their PR application thru RNIP. My husband has just received a nomination from Vernon. Now we are in the process of filling out the forms. Has anyone tried to apply online? Just wanted to know your thoughts on this if it's better than paper-based applications.

Second question: We are planning to apply him for an RNIP based work permit while waiting for the result. I initiated the online application but I'm a bit confused about this particular question:

We are currently here in Canada. I'm on a study permit and my husband on an OWP. He will be the principal applicant for our PR application and he will be the one to apply for the RNIP based work permit. At the same time, I will be applying for an OWP.
Congratulations
You have to prepaire all documents to appling online perfectly.
If your documents not perfected you will rejected
But I guess online appling would be good than paper
Paper-based nowadays AR to AOR takes over 7months so I couldn't recommend which one is good way to you.
If I were you I will ask this to Ward who coordinator in Vernon.

Where is second question from?
It was 10months ago. So I couldn't remember exactly the question but I guess the question supposed to check to stataus of your family.
I think it means do you have dependents? Or do you have an extened family who live in Canada with PR or Citizen.

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015

Go for Online anytime as processing will be much faster compared to offline.

Secondly, the answer to your below question should be Yes. However, the question is not relevant to you as you are already in Canada. You can still answer it as "Yes".

Yes

Last edited:

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Hi Friends! Just wanted to check the Client Application Status tool(ECAS) is working for RNIP (Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot) ?
I tried but it is not working. Has anyone tried to check status on Client Application status tool(ECAS)?

Link :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en
How to check your PR application status
Paper applications
There are 2 ways to check your application status online.

Option 1: Use the Client Application Status tool
This online tool is updated daily
Check application status
Option 2: Check your application status in your online account
You can create a secure IRCC online account and link your paper application.

Bobby0723

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Vernon
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
Thanks everyone.
I got COPR just now!
There was an interview from IRCC just before.
They asked my address, email, individual informations to check and agent said you are permanent residence from now.
There are COPR documents under my file in my gc-account.

I hope best of luck to you.

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks everyone.
I got COPR just now!
They asked my address, email, individual informations to check and agent said you are permanent residence from now.

Congratulations

arkiose99

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks everyone.
I got COPR just now!

Awesome! Congrats bro!

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Thanks everyone.
I got COPR just now!

Congratulations dear friend !!!!!

antergillll

Mar 6, 2021
Thanks everyone.
I got COPR just now!

nice congratz