+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share CHC London Reply Here ( Those Who Getting Any Reply)

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
obho0001 said:
Congratulations ASPIRE! You made it.... :) :D Goodluck with the rest of the process and the new beginning in Canada.

//
Thank you obhoo1. Wish you too the same success. God Bless.

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
chintu said:
Is this response to your email to minister @ cic. gc.ca or is there any other email address to which we need to write.

I would appreciate your reply/guidance.
Rgds,
Chintu
yeh this is reply from Minister on my mail

haddad2010

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st 18/10/2010 Documents recived by VO 1st,November 2010
File Transfer...
Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
I received this reply yesterday from London in response to my enquiry sent on 23rd,March,pls advise me what to do as i didn't receive my second AOR yet and full Docs received by them on 1st,Nov,2010

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
I received this reply from London in response to my enquiry sent on 21st,March, on e-cas of RBVO but not receiving 2nd AOR. and full Docs received by them on 17th,Jan,2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several weeks for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.

Our office will contact you in due course.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crystallife is the applicants got reply.

I Had inquired through email sent on 25th March 2011 to CHC London about my application status as I have not yet received my 2nd AOR.

Today I have received their vague response as follows:

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to priorities set by Parliament. Since we have sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories we are not in a position to process your application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on you application will commence.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.22665.html

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asif Ghouri & Haddad, guess you should have gotten it by now.....i recieved it on 22nd march while the issuance data was 14th march.........i know its very hard but cant do anyhting but wait..............good luck...few days back i was feeling the same anxiety as you are....it ll come on its own time......best of luck again...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
I received this reply from London in response to my enquiry sent on 21st,March, on e-cas of RBVO but not receiving 2nd AOR. and full Docs received by them on 17th,Jan,2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several weeks for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.

Our office will contact you in due course.
Dont worry about this reply.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haddad2010 said:
I received this reply yesterday from London in response to my enquiry sent on 23rd,March,pls advise me what to do as i didn't receive my second AOR yet and full Docs received by them on 1st,Nov,2010

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Good

mianjee

Apr 9, 2011
Hi Every body,
My status showing [In Process]
but details of status are as under
We received your application for permanent residence on December 25, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 26, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

What does all this mean??
when should I expect my medical , as my profession is IT Manager, which is no longer in the latest list.

My case is in London Office, what email is used to ask them about the details ?

Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mianjee said:
Hi Every body,
My status showing [In Process]
but details of status are as under
We received your application for permanent residence on December 25, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 26, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

What does all this mean??
when should I expect my medical , as my profession is IT Manager, which is no longer in the latest list.

My case is in London Office, what email is used to ask them about the details ?

Thanks
Dont worry dear check this link almost we all are in the same boat. Many got IN Process status with same RBVO details.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.2745.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anwar77 is the applicant got Reply.

bad news

today I receive this e-mail from London

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

To date, we have not received the updated Yemen police certificates for you and your spouse that you advised were delivered to this office on 2 Feb 11.

This email serves as a second request. Please forward new updated Yemen police certificates to this office within 45 days.

Please note: your medical results expire on 27 September 2011 and will not be extended. We therefore advise you to forward replacement police certificates as soon as possible."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-applicant-time-line-only-who-recieved-medical-in-the-last-6-months-t56139.1020.html

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
staralihaider said:
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to priorities set by Parliament. Since we have sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories we are not in a position to process your application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on you application will commence.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.22665.html

Can someone confirm whether this reply/message is being received by:
1)only the pre-Feb2008 applicants i.e the old applicants
or
2)only the post Feb2008 applicants
or
3)both i.e both the pre- FEb2008 and the post- FEb2008

Thanks.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schwarzeradler said:

Can someone confirm whether this reply/message is being received by:
1)only the pre-Feb2008 applicants i.e the old applicants
or
2)only the post Feb2008 applicants
or
3)both i.e both the pre- FEb2008 and the post- FEb2008

Thanks.
post Feb2008 applicants

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
staralihaider said:
Anwar77 is the applicant got Reply.

bad news

today I receive this e-mail from London

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

To date, we have not received the updated Yemen police certificates for you and your spouse that you advised were delivered to this office on 2 Feb 11.

This email serves as a second request. Please forward new updated Yemen police certificates to this office within 45 days.

Please note: your medical results expire on 27 September 2011 and will not be extended. We therefore advise you to forward replacement police certificates as soon as possible."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-applicant-time-line-only-who-recieved-medical-in-the-last-6-months-t56139.1020.html
hi staralihaider

I sent e-mail for London with all details of my package by DHL , I also mention that ALFANSO is the one whom received my PCC

they replay

" Thank you for your email.

It appears the certificates have been misplaced and cannot be located. Given the thousands of pieces of mail we receive each month, the size of this office and the lack of resources, it is not possible for them to be found.

Please forward the replacement police certificates to us as soon as possible so that we may proceed with your application. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this will cause. "

so

I started with the process of get a new PCC

thank you