+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share CHC London Reply Here ( Those Who Getting Any Reply)

chouhans

Sep 3, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
Awaited...
Med's Done....
Awaited...
Interview........
Awaited...
Passport Req..
Awaited...
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
LANDED..........
Awaited...
then the file seems to be gone for toss and it is going to take a looooooooong time....

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
hi all

i got reply after 48 hours from london

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

pls advice
Good :)

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
staralihaider said:
Means wait . :) :(
Dear Staralihaider
i want to know the email adress of london office wher i can send some updated documents related to my case as i have already send them those documents through web mail but i didnt got auto reply from them

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gillani said:
Dear Staralihaider
i want to know the email adress of london office wher i can send some updated documents related to my case as i have already send them those documents through web mail but i didnt got auto reply from them
Last time i also did'nt get any auto reply but after 3 weeks they reply me, so you dont worry for this.

London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (CHC LONDON EMAIL)

Send email only one time not again and again and dont worry for auto reply.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
hi all

i got reply after 48 hours from london

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

pls advice

It means that you have to wait for until your next stage.They would calculate ur points if you passed, they would ask for MR. If you didnt ,you would get ur rejection letter.

So you have to wait for and be patient.

regards,
sama

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali Green is the applicant got reply.

I just got this mail reply it's the same as every one is bieng getting

Subject: RE: B 05xxxxxxxxx-Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.2490.html

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
DEAR Stara Haider,
I would like to say that i received email from CHC that CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in
Canada,so that we meet but do not exceed the immigration plan set by parliament last fall for 2011.Until
we receive further instruction from parliament.What does these sentences mean?
Furthermore, i would like to say that i am Feb 2007 applicant.My job n o c is 1236. Custoem clearance.
Now, i have completed six month course of welding,and want to complete another course of six month regarding welding.Although,welding is different N.O.C.It will not strong my case.What is your opinion in this
regarde?