+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SFO Indian Consulate PCC Letter

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
If you recently got a PCC issued (this year), would you please post the exact letter wordings? I got one last year (September, 2016) and the wordings are a bit ambiguous. My letter has the following content:

"Consulate General of India certified that there is no adverse information in respect of <My name> holder of Indian Passport No <123123> issued at Delhi on 01-Jan-2008 for the period they stayed in India which will render them ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada. Signed by someone in green ink.

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
If you recently got a PCC issued (this year), would you please post the exact letter wordings? I got one last year (September, 2016) and the wordings are a bit ambiguous. My letter has the following content:

"Consulate General of India certified that there is no adverse information in respect of <My name> holder of Indian Passport No <123123> issued at Delhi on 01-Jan-2008 for the period they stayed in India which will render them ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada. Signed by someone in green ink.
Hi s_spiff,

Did you get any update from IRCC about your rejected application due to India PCC ? OR did you apply again 2nd time ?

From your other threads, it looks like you have already got the COPR, could you please let us know how your application was processed with respect to India PCC ? Thanks.