+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Several mistakes in my PR application, now what?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Hello,

So after sending the application I noticed sevral mistakes in the information provided. the biggest one is my National ID number (I included a photocopy + translation of my ID with the package btw). The other mistakes were:
- My father surname: he had 2 surnames, once I wrote his X surename and on another form I wrote Y surname (I included a photocopy + translation of the National Family Record which shows the 2 surname, but didn't leave a note to explain he had 2 surname while I only used one of them officially).
- My parents' birthdates were mixed-up (my mother birthdate was written at my father section and vice versa).

IRCC has not sent an AOR yet (Package was sent last week), and I am not sure what is the best way now to deal with the situation.
Should I wait for the AOR, and send IRCC new forms with the correct data along with explanation letter?, or what.

Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
there is a chance they might send it back, but if they don't, include the correct information on a new form(s) and submit it via the web form.