(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
Hi everyone!
I'm just newbee here and just about to send our MPNP application under General Stream.
May I ask if it's ok to submit the application containing the "bank certificate"only for our settlement funds?
We had just open an account Last Sept 9 (almost 2 months pa lang) I have read that the bank history should be latest 3months.

Our applications were not yet submitted because I'm worried that it might not be processed by CIC due to unsubmitted bank history.

Kindly help please... God bless everyone! ;)

Rosetulip

Aug 20, 2011
Iloilo
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2010
Nomination.....
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011 via email
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
mushie2182 said:
Hi everyone!
I'm just newbee here and just about to send our MPNP application under General Stream.
May I ask if it's ok to submit the application containing the "bank certificate"only for our settlement funds?
We had just open an account Last Sept 9 (almost 2 months pa lang) I have read that the bank history should be latest 3months.

Our applications were not yet submitted because I'm worried that it might not be processed by CIC due to unsubmitted bank history.

Kindly help please... God bless everyone! ;)
hello, regarding my MPNP application, I only submitted bank certificate to them and they did not require me to submit bank history since I already received my LOA from them...

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
Rosetulip said:
hello, regarding my MPNP application, I only submitted bank certificate to them and they did not require me to submit bank history since I already received my LOA from them...

i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 thousand dollers than i deposited 7 thousands in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
@Rosetulip Thanks so much... your application is under General stream or Family stream?
Another concern is ... is it true or is it required that the bank account should have deposits and withdrawals?

thanks for sharing...