Yes
App. Filed.......
08-05-2020
Nomination.....
24-02-2020
Med's Done....
02-12-2019
Hello everyone!
So I have flights booked and will be arriving August 31st to start my job in BC.
I am wanting to open a bank account before arriving and applied through scotia bank. My application has been approved but i have received a message stating I must wire transfer money to open it.
What happens to my money once I have sent it to this account- as I have not recieved a bank card with them? So once I send it to this account, how can I access this money when I arrive?

I hope that makes sense,
Thanks in advance for any suggestions:)

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello everyone!
So I have flights booked and will be arriving August 31st to start my job in BC.
I am wanting to open a bank account before arriving and applied through scotia bank. My application has been approved but i have received a message stating I must wire transfer money to open it.
What happens to my money once I have sent it to this account- as I have not recieved a bank card with them? So once I send it to this account, how can I access this money when I arrive?

I hope that makes sense,
Thanks in advance for any suggestions:)
When you arrive just visit the nearest Scotia Bank in BC and they will hand out the bank card. You just need $ 4000 to open a Chequing account.