+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September Intake Students VISA Delay !!

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Right u might be correct, but I have also heard that if they wanna reject any application they just send the rejection letter in 15-20 days and if it’s taking much time mostly it’s good, have u or anyone believe that or even heard that ??
I think you are right

000820meet

Apr 25, 2019
Hey All,

I applied for student visa on 30th May, online under SPP

I got one update on 11th June that my medical is passed and no additional documents required.

Since then also received two emails stating ‘thanks for ur patience ur file is processed normally ’

But haven’t got any decision yet, and it’s almost more then 5 weeks

Anyone facing the same problem plz gather here and let’s try to motivate and help each other..........
Same here i have applied my visa at 7th june and biometric updated 11june and on 21st june student Acknowledgement letter . It has been 4 week still application in process

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
Hey all
I have submitted my online application on 21st june ....till now i have get any update ..only biometrics passed...i mailed delhi immigration 3days back ...they also dont respond. ..
Pls help

Timmy@1788

Jun 3, 2019
I applied for study permit on the 28th Of June ,2019. From lagos ,Nigeria, and I am to resume September.

To the best of my knowledge, I have all the necessary requirements from the checklist , can someone please explain why is taking a while ?

Cicero

May 10, 2019
I applied for study permit on the 28th Of June ,2019. From lagos ,Nigeria, and I am to resume September.

To the best of my knowledge, I have all the necessary requirements from the checklist , can someone please explain why is taking a while ?
Me too I applied at the vfs lagos paper route too. I applied on the 25th of July and since then nothing has passed on my account when I linked my application online. School resumes Sept 4th

Maaze

Aug 21, 2019
Me too I applied at the vfs lagos paper route too. I applied on the 25th of July and since then nothing has passed on my account when I linked my application online. School resumes Sept 4th
Having the same issues with you, submitted my application online in the 4th of June, went for biometrics 11th of June and I wasn't asked for medicals..got my tracking number same day and since then..I haven't heard anything.. I am stated to resume 3rd of September but I've had to defer my resumption to next year..but still waiting for my visa to be approved ..2months and counting...it's horrible waiting

Maaze

Aug 21, 2019
Having the same issues with you, submitted my application online in the 4th of June, went for biometrics 11th of June and I wasn't asked for medicals..got my tracking number same day and since then..I haven't heard anything.. I am stated to resume 3rd of September but I've had to defer my resumption to next year..but still waiting for my vis

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019

Did you get the visa

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
"AN AGENT WHO DID TOURIST VISA FOR ME WHICH WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF TRAVEL HISTORY,FILLED THE FORM FOR ME AS A STUDENT WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT UNTIL I RECEIVED MY CASE FILE,NOW THAT I AM APPLYING FOR STUDY PERMIT,WILL THE VO GO DEEP DOWN TO THE OLD APPLICATION TO SEE THAT?the agent was so careless,I never went to the school he wrote,I will appreciate an advice