+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September Intake Students VISA Delay !!

Vigneah

Jul 9, 2018
Congrats man,

I guess the vfs office in Chennai might have less application as compared to Delhi or Chandigarh, that’s why u got it in just 28 days...

I can say this because two of my friends applied on 3rd May and 16th May respectively from Chandigarh vfs and both got the visa on 4th July , which is almost 2 months ...
Thanks and u are right.. all the best for you visa.. and have a bright future mate.

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Right u might be correct, but I have also heard that if they wanna reject any application they just send the rejection letter in 15-20 days and if it’s taking much time mostly it’s good, have u or anyone believe that or even heard that ??
hope so not sure.... people hve got rejection even after 60 days... so lets hope 4 d best n der is nothing we can do about it...

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
hope so not sure.... people hve got rejection even after 60 days... so lets hope 4 d best n der is nothing we can do about it...
Okay, so Aisha could u plz take some time to view my profile and do let me know my chances according to you:

10th: 6.2 CGPA
12th: 66%
BBA: 53%
IELTS: 7 with no less then 6

NO GAPS AND NO BACKLOGS IN MY ENTIRE CAREER.

Applied for PGDM in international business in Niagara College.

So what’s my chances of getting the visa

And also very important I got my 10th Marksheet misplaced so got one duplicate from the CBSE office and on the top its written duplicate so will it cause any issue but it is from CBSE.

Plz do share ur valuable feedback your time is truly appreciated

Reactions: Anshveer

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Okay, so Aisha could u plz take some time to view my profile and do let me know my chances according to you:

And also very important I got my 10th Marksheet misplaced so got one duplicate from the CBSE office and on the top its written duplicate so will it cause any issue but it is from CBSE.

i m not d right person to solidify ur chances... but ur grades look fine... but i cant comment on ur duplicte certificte... dat depends on d visa officer...

Reactions: Piyushskyjohnson

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada

hey did you get your visa?

Harpreet83

Aug 20, 2018
Right u might be correct, but I have also heard that if they wanna reject any application they just send the rejection letter in 15-20 days and if it’s taking much time mostly it’s good, have u or anyone believe that or even heard that ??
Ya even I heard the same...rejection come early

Mohamed 2000

Aug 29, 2018
I applied online and completed biometrics in Egypt since 28 June and still my status showing on processing. t is almost 8 weeks with no changes!!! any one can help?! is it a good sign or not??
thank you

abhishek27

Dec 5, 2017
There are 4 days left for my Sept intake classes to begin. I still haven't got my Letter of Introduction or any updates from CIC. I applied online through CIC website on 2nd July. They haven't even contacted me for the medical. What should be my next step?

Pls Help

Jeet 15

Aug 29, 2018
There are 4 days left for my Sept intake classes to begin. I still haven't got my Letter of Introduction or any updates from CIC. I applied online through CIC website on 2nd July. They haven't even contacted me for the medical. What should be my next step?

Pls Help
Apply extension
Or if college don’t give extension the defer course for jan

abhishek27

Dec 5, 2017
Apply extension
Or if college don’t give extension the defer course for jan
Ya I have just informed my University. My qstn was regarding my study permit, should I withdraw my application? Should I wait for the decision, and use the original LOI for the deferred term?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Ya I have just informed my University. My qstn was regarding my study permit, should I withdraw my application? Should I wait for the decision, and use the original LOI for the deferred term?
So did you defer your aplication??? I aplied on may30 and no update yet...