+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September Intake Students VISA Delay !!

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hey All,

I applied for student visa on 30th May, online under SPP

I got one update on 11th June that my medical is passed and no additional documents required.

Since then also received two emails stating ‘thanks for ur patience ur file is processed normally ’

But haven’t got any decision yet, and it’s almost more then 5 weeks

Anyone facing the same problem plz gather here and let’s try to motivate and help each other..........

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hey All,

I applied for student visa on 30th May, online under SPP

I got one update on 11th June that my medical is passed and no additional documents required.

Since then also received two emails stating ‘thanks for ur patience ur file is processed normally ’

But haven’t got any decision yet, and it’s almost more then 5 weeks

Anyone facing the same problem plz gather here and let’s try to motivate and help each other..........
I also subitted on 30 may, received 3 mails latest today morning stating not to worry as the application is being processed...!! Not even medicals are passed in my case...

Reactions: aisha_khan

Leema_temor

Jul 3, 2018
I applied on 16th may with my upfront for study permit on the same time got letter via email asking for my biometrics in one month had them taken on 12th june after that its 9th july today and haven’t recieved anything like literally nothing

Kishan557

Jul 2, 2018
Hey Piyush,
I had submitted paper application on 4th June, on 18 th I got application number since then no response .Online status shows that your application is in process.

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hey all,

Thanks for getting connected and let’s carry on this conversation updates until we all get the visa

I received yesterday one email from Delhi Embassy stating:

Dear Piyush Joshi,

“We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible”.

So is it a good sign or not ?

Vigneah

Jul 9, 2018
I applied student visa for my wife and brother for September intake. Details
1. Applied date 15th may 2018 from Chennai vfs office.
2. Visa got approved for both on13th june and they both got their passport on 14th June..

All together our processing time is around 28 days..

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hey all,

Thanks for getting connected and let’s carry on this conversation updates until we all get the visa

I received yesterday one email from Delhi Embassy stating:

Dear Piyush Joshi,

“We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible”.

So is it a good sign or not ?
these are automated mails.... though i havnt received.... usually doesnt stand as any sign....

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
I applied student visa for my wife and brother for September intake. Details
1. Applied date 15th may 2018 from Chennai vfs office.
2. Visa got approved for both on13th june and they both got their passport on 14th June..

All together our processing time is around 28 days..
Congrats man,

I guess the vfs office in Chennai might have less application as compared to Delhi or Chandigarh, that’s why u got it in just 28 days...

I can say this because two of my friends applied on 3rd May and 16th May respectively from Chandigarh vfs and both got the visa on 4th July , which is almost 2 months ...

Piyushskyjohnson

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
these are automated mails.... though i havnt received.... usually doesnt stand as any sign....
Right u might be correct, but I have also heard that if they wanna reject any application they just send the rejection letter in 15-20 days and if it’s taking much time mostly it’s good, have u or anyone believe that or even heard that ??