+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
same here i am too waiting for some movement in my file but since march 2018 they have recommended me for interview and after that my file has not moved m too waiting for remedical req
I am guessing that you found out about the interview through GCMS notes. Do the notes show that other checks such as security are complete? If your medical has expired, have you done a CSE where you asked the IRCC about re-medical?

Reactions: dotsil

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
I know that as a response to your last CSE, IRCC sent you a generic response. In that CSE, did you specifically mention that your medical is expiring on such and such date and what you are required to do?
Hello!
In that CSE I mentioned that medicals were going to expire and when. Then I noticed the status change in the medicals on my account and shared it here on the forum. Then GCMS notes arrived and after spending hours trying to understand them, I posted here again.
I just submitted a new CSE emphasizing that update and the expired exams and what to do about them now, as well as asking about the 3 months gap documented in GCMS notes.
The existence of this forum is a relief for such a stressing process... Thank you!

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello!
In that CSE I mentioned that medicals were going to expire and when. Then I noticed the status change in the medicals on my account and shared it here on the forum. Then GCMS notes arrived and after spending hours trying to understand them, I posted here again.
I just submitted a new CSE emphasizing that update and the expired exams and what to do about them now, as well as asking about the 3 months gap documented in GCMS notes.
The existence of this forum is a relief for such a stressing process... Thank you!
Hang in there buddy! I know how stressful the wait is, all the best and I hope your PPR comes through soon.
After studying the GCMS notes that I received, and spending hours on them, I realized that each task has a due date. When they create an activity, they mention stuff like "Created on", "Updated on", and then there is a field called "Due Date". Now I am assuming here that this due date is the date when someone will come back and see one's application. If the necessary information that they have been waiting for has arrived, they will move the application along, otherwise probably assign a new due date. In your GCMS notes, do you see a Due date for the activity that was initiated after your medicals expiry related CSE?

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hang in there buddy! I know how stressful the wait is, all the best and I hope your PPR comes through soon.
After studying the GCMS notes that I received, and spending hours on them, I realized that each task has a due date. When they create an activity, they mention stuff like "Created on", "Updated on", and then there is a field called "Due Date". Now I am assuming here that this due date is the date when someone will come back and see one's application. If the necessary information that they have been waiting for has arrived, they will move the application along, otherwise probably assign a new due date. In your GCMS notes, do you see a Due date for the activity that was initiated after your medicals expiry related CSE?
I have noticed those dates, you're right. I am afraid the GCMS notes were generated before the CSE and response (therefore its impact is not reflected).

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
I have noticed those dates, you're right. I am afraid the GCMS notes were generated before the CSE and response (therefore its impact is not reflected).
Hopefully you will receive more concrete information in response to your latest CSE. All the best.

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I am guessing that you found out about the interview through GCMS notes. Do the notes show that other checks such as security are complete? If your medical has expired, have you done a CSE where you asked the IRCC about re-medical?
yes i found out about my interview through gcms notes and by sending mail to london visa office about status update notes show eligibilty " recommended interview and security : not started
i have raised many cse but they only reply that i need to wait for my interview to be scheduled and if circumstances permit they will provide me with date and time asap
since march 2018 m waiting for this interview to be scheduled to happen

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
yes i found out about my interview through gcms notes and by sending mail to london visa office about status update notes show eligibilty " recommended interview and security : not started
i have raised many cse but they only reply that i need to wait for my interview to be scheduled and if circumstances permit they will provide me with date and time asap
since march 2018 m waiting for this interview to be scheduled to happen
It might be the case that your application has gone into security check and they maybe waiting for the security check to be completed before scheduling an interview. Security check usually takes the longest of all check. When did you get your GCMS notes? If they are old now, you can do another GCMS notes run to see the latest status of your application.

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
It might be the case that your application has gone into security check and they maybe waiting for the security check to be completed before scheduling an interview. Security check usually takes the longest of all check. When did you get your GCMS notes? If they are old now, you can do another GCMS notes run to see the latest status of your application.
i have ordered the latest one m expecting next week
lets see if security has started or not because i thought they might schedule with the interview and check with eligibility then proceed with security

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
lets see if security has started or not because i thought they might schedule with the interview and check with eligibility then proceed with security
The notes will shed light on that. If security has started, you might see blank pages, which is fine as it shows that the process is underway. All the best.

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
I am thinking this might be a good exercise: sit down and compare the several gcms notes that you have received so far, section by section, in order to identify a chronological history of the real progress (if any) there has been in processing our application.

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
I am thinking this might be a good exercise: sit down and compare the several gcms notes that you have received so far, section by section, in order to identify a chronological history of the real progress (if any) there has been in processing our application.
You would be able to do the same with the latest set of notes as well, since the latest one will also have all the previous chronological history.

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hello!
Update: I received an e-mail message today, which looks like a response to my most recent CSE: I have 30 days to submit new medicals and payment of RPRF. I guess this good...

There was an update on my account:
"Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."

Best regards!

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Update: I received an e-mail message today, which looks like a response to my most recent CSE: I have 30 days to submit new medicals and payment of RPRF. I guess this good...

Best regards!
thats a positve news can you tell me when did you raise cse as i am trying to raise cse it showing me error

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018

Best regards!
If they are asking for payment of RPRF and also new medicals, then to me this indicates that your case is ready for finalization and PPR is close. All the best!