+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
thats a positve news can you tell me when did you raise cse as i am trying to raise cse it showing me error
Sorry for the delay to reply!
I have been busy as crazy with completing their most recent request
(In addition to my birthday).
The last CSE was raised mid-October.
Best of luck!

Reactions: khushi.saxena

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
If they are asking for payment of RPRF and also new medicals, then to me this indicates that your case is ready for finalization and PPR is close. All the best!
I hope so! Thank you very much...
I sent everything as requested yesterday.
Hope you are doing great :)

Reactions: sa719

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
Aor 17 sept

MEP 17 oct

Still waiting for the biometric instructions. I'm really woried about this late (more than 45 days without biometrics) ... and i don't know what does this late mean?!
If someone can help me to understand my situation !

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Aor 17 sept

MEP 17 oct

Still waiting for the biometric instructions. I'm really woried about this late (more than 45 days without biometrics) ... and i don't know what does this late mean?!
If someone can help me to understand my situation !
You should receive it soon, it takes a few weeks. You're from Greece ?

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
It might be the case that your application has gone into security check and they maybe waiting for the security check to be completed before scheduling an interview. Security check usually takes the longest of all check. When did you get your GCMS notes? If they are old now, you can do another GCMS notes run to see the latest status of your application.
hi advise needed
the last gcms notes i recieved was in aug for the month of july ( no progress they did not touch my file after putting me for interview )
in the month of sept mid i ordered another set of notes which i have not recieved it yet
i sent mails to london but no response regarding the status update currently cse are also not working otherwise i would have raised a cse
Its 14th month of my application and till now m waiting for interview dates

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
@dotsil ... you are welcome!

@khushi.saxena ... I think your latest GCMS notes from IRCC would be the best source of information. They should have arrived in around a month's time. The confirmation message that you received after submitting the GCMS notes request should have mentioned an email address to reach out to if required. You can send an email to that address to inquire as to why your notes are overdue.

For members with September 2018 AOR, please note that this is September 2017 AOR thread. For September 2018 AOR refer here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2018-aor-join-here.581191/

@andy108 ... can you please rename the name of this thread to mention year 2017 in it so that people don't get confused. Thanks.

Reactions: dotsil

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@dotsil ... you are welcome!

@khushi.saxena ... I think your latest GCMS notes from IRCC would be the best source of information. They should have arrived in around a month's time. The confirmation message that you received after submitting the GCMS notes request should have mentioned an email address to reach out to if required. You can send an email to that address to inquire as to why your notes are overdue.

For members with September 2018 AOR, please note that this is September 2017 AOR thread. For September 2018 AOR refer here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2018-aor-join-here.581191/

@andy108 ... can you please rename the name of this thread to mention year 2017 in it so that people don't get confused. Thanks.
hi
i received my notes today no progress in my file in fact after putting me for interview in march 2018 they did not even open my file m just stuck hanging and waiting for interview to be scheduled its so frustrating 14 months and they cannot even schedule interview
they did not even start my security not even 50 percent of my app is processed
medical : passed
eligibility : recommend interview
security : not started