+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
All the best! This definitely shows that there is movement on your application. I had the exact same thing happen with me in May. Meds status went from "You passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam ..." and then back to "You passed the medical exam" four days later. Keep your fingers crossed ... hopefully PPR is coming your way soon :)
Hello!
Update: Response to CSE indicates they have confirmed that my application is still in process.

"While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible."

Although it is a generic one, I feel ok.
I am expecting GCMS notes; or PPR !

Thanks and Regards

Reactions: sa719

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
Hello, I received the COPR, here is my timeline:

AOR : 25/9/2017
IP1: Don't know
Med passed: 5/10/2017
IP2 : 2/11/2017
Raised a CSE on 2/9/2018 asking about the medical as it was about to expire and the application statues
PPR: 7/9/2018
COPR: 24/9/2018

Medical was supposed to expire on 18/9/2018, however, it was extended 9 months without asking me for an additional test. the visa has given me entry to Canada until 28/6/2019.

I have ordered GCMS on 15 May 2018 and received them on 19 June 2018. (I found that i have 4 security checks on my notes)

I believe that the GCMS notes and the CSE have given a significant push to finalize my application.

I hope everyone get the COPR, i know how hard it is to wait without knowing when should this end. All my support to people who are still waiting. GOOD LUCK

Reactions: dotsil and sa719

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Raised a CSE on 2/9/2018 asking about the medical as it was about to expire and the application statues

Medical was supposed to expire on 18/9/2018, however, it was extended 9 months without asking me for an additional test. the visa has given me entry to Canada until 28/6/2019.

I have ordered GCMS on 15 May 2018 and received them on 19 June 2018. (I found that i have 4 security checks on my notes)

I believe that the GCMS notes and the CSE have given a significant push to finalize my application.

I hope everyone get the COPR, i know how hard it is to wait without knowing when should this end. All my support to people who are still waiting. GOOD LUCK
Mabrook

Reactions: dotsil and sa719

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Congratulations @Caro.caro !

I wish everyone who is waiting, gets their PPR soon.

A general note to everyone. Take special care of the CoPR document. Its purpose is not just to get you into Canada along with the PR Visa. It will also be required for many other things such as, getting the Social Insurance Number, getting enrolled into your province's health insurance program in the absence of the PR card (which arrives after a few months), most importantly, it will be needed at the time of your citizenship application as well. So keep it safe. Further, for those of you who are inland applicants, make sure that the "Original Entry Date" is correctly mentioned on the CoPR document. If it is not then there is a correction procedure. This is important because inland applicants can have some of their pre-PR time in Canada counted towards residency requirements for citizenship application, so the original entry date is important.

alisufyan

Jan 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Submitted along with Application

i am having the sam problem of Med expiry and got the PPR
what is your Visa Office?

alisufyan

Jan 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Submitted along with Application
Hi Everyone
By the grace of Allah Almighty, today i got he PPR mail. My time line is given below.

AOR: 28 Sep 2017
Med Pass: 13 Oct 2017
IP2 and Height ,Eye color Details requested: 27th Nov 2017
New PCC.Schedule A , Additional Family Info Requested on :21st Sep 2018
Submitted Required Docs: 29th Sep 2018 (Saturday)
PPR Received: 1st Oct (Monday)
VO : London

Thanks everyone in the group. really got very helpful support from the group members. I wish u all a speedy PPR In Sha Allah.

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I have received AOR on 1 October 2018. On the same date my profile states "You do not need a medical exam", that is fine, I understand, this will be updated after medicals passed.

But, it also states the background check in progress, however, shouldn't it be Not Applicable at this stage ?

Thanks in advance,

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have received AOR on 1 October 2018. On the same date my profile states "You do not need a medical exam", that is fine, I understand, this will be updated after medicals passed.

But, it also states the background check in progress, however, shouldn't it be Not Applicable at this stage ?

Thanks in advance,
The Background Check Status changes from NA to IP to NA to IP and sometimes pretty quickly too. Perhaps you missed the first time it went to NA. No need to get worried though.
Also note that this thread is for September 2017 AOR, you also might want to follow the September 2018 and October 2018 AOR threads. All the best

Reactions: Quorn

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance,
You are quoting in Sep 2017 AoR thread :D

Reactions: Quorn

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
The Background Check Status changes from NA to IP to NA to IP and sometimes pretty quickly too. Perhaps you missed the first time it went to NA. No need to get worried though.
Also note that this thread is for September 2017 AOR, you also might want to follow the September 2018 and October 2018 AOR threads. All the best
Cheers mate, sorry for posting on wrong thread though

Reactions: sa719

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
All the best! This definitely shows that there is movement on your application. I had the exact same thing happen with me in May. Meds status went from "You passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam ..." and then back to "You passed the medical exam" four days later. Keep your fingers crossed ... hopefully PPR is coming your way soon :)
Hello, all.
Hope everyone has received PPR by now!

The status of my medicals has not changed since it was updated to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".
No sign of extension or re-meds.
Also, the most recent activity in my file was on mid July, according to GCMS notes received last week (more info sharing & CISU Instructions) 3 months!

AOR is now 1 year old and meds expired.
No idea what else to do. CSE/GCMS ?

Thanks for the support. Best Regards!

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hello, all.

The status of my medicals has not changed since it was updated to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".
Also, the most recent activity in my file was on mid July, according to GCMS notes received last week (more info sharing & CISU Instructions) 3 months!

same here i am too waiting for some movement in my file but since march 2018 they have recommended me for interview and after that my file has not moved m too waiting for remedical req

Reactions: dotsil

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello, all.

I know that as a response to your last CSE, IRCC sent you a generic response. In that CSE, did you specifically mention that your medical is expiring on such and such date and what you are required to do?

Reactions: dotsil