September AOR join here

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

AOR : 25-9-2017
IP2 : 3-11-2017
Medical will expire on 17-9-2018

I found a ghost update today in my account, Do you have any idea what is this update?

I raised a CSE (Case specific enquiry) about the statues of my application and whether should I redo the medical or not from 3 days, Can this be related to today's ghost update?

any help is really appreciated
Hi there. I received a ghost update back in May and my IRCC account showed that Medical status had changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". It was previously set to "You passed the medical exam". I received another update three days later where the medical status had changed back to "You passed the medical exam". Have any of your status messages changed as compared to before. This also means that somebody has had a look at your profile.

Reactions: Caro.caro

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
Hi there. I received a ghost update back in May and my IRCC account showed that Medical status had changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". It was previously set to "You passed the medical exam". I received another update three days later where the medical status had changed back to "You passed the medical exam". Have any of your status messages changed as compared to before. This also means that somebody has had a look at your profile.

Thanks for your reply,
Unfortunately , nothing has changed in any of the statues messages.

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received the PPR finally

my medical will expire in 5 days and no new medical test was required . Does anyone have an idea what will be the expiry date of COPR ? I am afraid to give me a couple of days to land.

thanks in advance

Reactions: dotsil

sa719

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received the PPR finally

my medical will expire in 5 days and no new medical test was required . Does anyone have an idea what will be the expiry date of COPR ? I am afraid to give me a couple of days to land.

thanks in advance
Congratulations!

Well, my PPR came last month and my medical was about to expire at that time. When I got the CoPR and PR Visas, I found that they are valid till May next year. I think they will give you sufficient time to land, and not just a few days, as otherwise they issue a remedical request and issue PPR after getting medical results. Best way is to not worry about this, send your passports to the local visa office and get the PR Visas and CoPR, you'll know soon enough then!

Reactions: Caro.caro

Caro.caro

Oct 18, 2017
Congratulations!

Well, my PPR came last month and my medical was about to expire at that time. When I got the CoPR and PR Visas, I found that they are valid till May next year. I think they will give you sufficient time to land, and not just a few days, as otherwise they issue a remedical request and issue PPR after getting medical results. Best way is to not worry about this, send your passports to the local visa office and get the PR Visas and CoPR, you'll know soon enough then!

Thank you, this is is really helpful

Reactions: sa719