+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

senthil4u

Oct 13, 2017
Hi All ,

I am CEC Inland .. my case was little Different - i have done a Interview with my family of Feb 13 , after that i did not received the PPR mail , it was just direct Landing Invite in same Office Feb 23rd , Now we are PR and even they gave Permanent SIN .
I like to thank all here who are supporting each other with inputs .

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
I know! I am thinking about ordering the notes a second time. I ordered them the first time on Jan 3 ans eligibility and criminality both passed. What is taking them so long? What is your visa office? Mine is Ottawa and apparently they have been so slow lately!
My VO is Mexico City.
Looks like all visa offices are slowly processing nowadays.
There was a good batch in January, but right now everthing is just paused.
If I were you maybe I would order notes again next week; just in case.

shifs

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Finally got PPR!
AOR: 26 Sep 2017
Then, no update for almost 4 months
Medical passed: 24 Jan 2018
RPRF: 25 Jan 2018
PPR: 22 Feb 2018

I know how frustrating this waiting period can be; after all, we had 0 update on my application for 4 months! So those who are waiting for a decision on their applications, Sit tight and GOOD LUCK!

A couple of questions, if somebody has an idea:
- We received an email of the PPR, but on my cic account, we didn't receive some notification of the same (although the profile was updated). Is it normal?
- My husband, who is the primary applicant, applied for PR from India, therefore, we have been instructed to submit the passports at New Delhi Visa Office. But he is currently visiting me in UK, and we want to submit the passports from here. Is it possible and how should we go about it?

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I know! I am thinking about ordering the notes a second time. I ordered them the first time on Jan 3 ans eligibility and criminality both passed. What is taking them so long? What is your visa office? Mine is Ottawa and apparently they have been so slow lately!
I am also planning to do the same, will wait for a week more since I will complete 6 months time frame.
It has been very stressful wait for me.

t7rkevicius

Nov 21, 2017
Just got IP2.
Basing it on MyImmiTracker, those also from the Manila office either got their PPR's in about a month; some got theirs on the day itself (LOL) but oh well hoping for the best

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
I am expecting my GCMS notes to learn what is going on, and why I have been stuck in IP2 for 2 months by now.
(AOR September 30 2017).

Hopefully, VO will have started my security check so I expect to see those notes included. Otherwise, I will go crazy.o_O
Hello!
I received my GCMS notes yesterday.
Summary of 129 pages below:
(FSW-O. Family members=2. VO=Mexico)
Application Status: In Progress
Medicals: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress

I am happy to read and share these lines; looks like it is a matter of time for PPR now.
I hope everyone receives good news soon.
Regards!

mandy92

Feb 5, 2018
Hello!
I received my GCMS notes yesterday.
Summary of 129 pages below:
(FSW-O. Family members=2. VO=Mexico)
Application Status: In Progress
Medicals: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress

I am happy to read and share these lines; looks like it is a matter of time for PPR now.
I hope everyone receives good news soon.
Regards!
Hi,

when did you apply for notes?