+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
Appreciate your inputs on this, I paid the RPRF fees upfront at the time of submitting my AOR. However, I got a message today (Currently in NA2) to pay the RPRF fees and have been given 7 days to do it.
Any pointers would be helpful.

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Dear all,
Appreciate your inputs on this, I paid the RPRF fees upfront at the time of submitting my AOR. However, I got a message today (Currently in NA2) to pay the RPRF fees and have been given 7 days to do it.
Any pointers would be helpful.
i think you should give them a call and explain the situation.

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone

Would you please help tell if this is IP2?

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
Hello everyone

Would you please help tell if this is IP2?

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you
Hi,

You are in IP2 if your medicals have passed, it cannot be the other way though;);)

So expect PPR email soon my friend:):). All the best:):)

Reactions: dotsil

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hi,

You are in IP2 if your medicals have passed, it cannot be the other way though;);)

So expect PPR email soon my friend:):). All the best:):)
I really appreciate your response and wishes, my friend.
(Medicals passed since mid October).
My only concern is that the status I shared has been like that since early December and that is why I am desperate for not having received PPR or news yet.
Best wishes for everyone.

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
I really appreciate your response and wishes, my friend.
(Medicals passed since mid October).
My only concern is that the status I shared has been like that since early December and that is why I am desperate for not having received PPR or news yet.
Best wishes for everyone.
Hey,

I do apologies as I wasn't aware of your exact timeline. I would suggest you to order the GCMS notes to ģet the detailed info about your case. Alternatively, for quick update, you can email/ call CIC.

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hey,

I do apologies as I wasn't aware of your exact timeline. I would suggest you to order the GCMS notes to ģet the detailed info about your case. Alternatively, for quick update, you can email/ call CIC.
Hi,
You are so kind and helpful. No need to apologize! ☺ I really appreciate it.

Indeed, I ordered GCMS notes and they are expected by the beginning of March.
I also e-mailed Mexico Visa Office 2 weeks ago but they did not reply ( I guess because the 6 month processing time is not due yet, as my AOR is September 30, 2017).

Do you know by any chance what number I should call? I think calling once might help at least detect that the file is stuck for no reason or something like that (hopefully).

Thanks and best regards!

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
Hi,
You are so kind and helpful. No need to apologize! ☺ I really appreciate it.

Indeed, I ordered GCMS notes and they are expected by the beginning of March.
I also e-mailed Mexico Visa Office 2 weeks ago but they did not reply ( I guess because the 6 month processing time is not due yet, as my AOR is September 30, 2017).

Do you know by any chance what number I should call? I think calling once might help at least detect that the file is stuck for no reason or something like that (hopefully).

Thanks and best regards!
Hey,

You can try using this number to contact CIC 1-888-242-2100 (taken from Google;);)).

All the best:):)

katish

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got the GMCS notes and it shows everything including criminality and eligibility are "passed". I have been stuck is security since November 21. The page related to security has been removed from the notes "it says confidential", which I understand! Is it normal to spend 3 months in security? How log doesn't it take to pass security? And why does it take so long?

Ps: visa office Ottawa, CEC inland, AOR sep13!

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got the GMCS notes and it shows everything including criminality and eligibility are "passed". I have been stuck is security since November 21. The page related to security has been removed from the notes "it says confidential", which I understand! Is it normal to spend 3 months in security? How log doesn't it take to pass security? And why does it take so long?

Ps: visa office Ottawa, CEC inland, AOR sep13!
hi,
I am in the same boat with Aor 4th sep, I got my gcms notes saying eligibilty passed but security was empty .... where did u find the confidentiality statement?
regads

katish

Jan 5, 2018
hi,
I am in the same boat with Aor 4th sep, I got my gcms notes saying eligibilty passed but security was empty .... where did u find the confidentiality statement?
regads
I have two pages on the notes where it says "page 29 is withheld pursuant to section 15(1) of the access to information act". This page comes just after security and I assumed they can't share information about the security check process. I am sure I have never been a criminal or a terrorrist ;) but it is just frustration that security is the most complex part of background check and that they would hide the progress on

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
I have two pages on the notes where it says "page 29 is withheld pursuant to section 15(1) of the access to information act". This page comes just after security and I assumed they can't share information about the security check process. I am sure I have never been a criminal or a terrorrist ;) but it is just frustration that security is the most complex part of background check and that they would hide the progress on
I am expecting my GCMS notes to learn what is going on, and why I have been stuck in IP2 for 2 months by now.
(AOR September 30 2017).

Hopefully, VO will have started my security check so I expect to see those notes included. Otherwise, I will go crazy.o_O

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

katish

Jan 5, 2018
I am expecting my GCMS notes to learn what is going on, and why I have been stuck in IP2 for 2 months by now.
(AOR September 30 2017).

Hopefully, VO will have started my security check so I expect to see those notes included. Otherwise, I will go crazy.o_O
I know! I am thinking about ordering the notes a second time. I ordered them the first time on Jan 3 ans eligibility and criminality both passed. What is taking them so long? What is your visa office? Mine is Ottawa and apparently they have been so slow lately!

mandy92

Feb 5, 2018
I know! I am thinking about ordering the notes a second time. I ordered them the first time on Jan 3 ans eligibility and criminality both passed. What is taking them so long? What is your visa office? Mine is Ottawa and apparently they have been so slow lately!
Hi I got AOR on 12th of SEP, still waiting for ppr, We are in the same boat so don't worry.

Reactions: dotsil