London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
If it's not a "do not reply" email address, then I would email them directly.
But if there's a VIP service for the renewal of the passport, I would pay it if I were you, so that everything could be done in the 15 day period.
Alright, thanks. The VIP option has since been activated on Monday & I have just collected the newly issued passport!

I also just sent scanned copies of the old and new data-pages to both Accra & London by email.

Would then dispatch for CoPR first thing tomorrow.

Reactions: ivancabrer

sussan1589

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am new to this thread from India. I need some clarification on my Express Entry (FSW) Application Status.

My application Status is as below for close to 2 months. Please provide me ur comments on what status it is and when can i expect my PPR?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My AOR date is 16-Sep-2017
ADR - 6-Oct-2017

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Thanks & Regards,
sussan1589

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hello guys! I am new to the forum although I have been following it for a couple of weeks.
FSWO - Mexico VO. AOR September 30. 1 dependant. Additional Documents submitted Nov25. Currently in IP2 since a week after that, and no PPR yet. (Did not pay RPRF).
What e-mail address is PPR received from?

Just requested GCMS notes, and submitted a question about status to VO using the Web form. Can anyone please share their thoughts?
Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

senthil4u

Oct 13, 2017
Hi , I got a Mail From CIC that Interview is Scheduled on 13 in Etobicoke Visa Office - and they asked to bring all the Originals + one Copy of it .

His Anyone Provide More information on this Interview . i am little Scared Now . I was in IP2 from OCT Mid and Suddenly this Interview call by Feb 12 ....
Any inputs will help - ThanKs ( CEC Inland SEP 20 AOR )