+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
just got PPR ho ho ho ...
Hi
I am FSWO
AOR 14 Sep
IP2- 11 Nov( Not Sure but somewhat near)
Many Congrats on ur PPR
Did you also reuested GCMS notes? Or You got PPR before ordering? I am just wondering whether GCMS notes actually trigger something and helps in moving the file forward. The Wait is really getting depressing.
Once Again congrats to all those who got PPR today.

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi
I am FSWO
AOR 14 Sep
IP2- 11 Nov( Not Sure but somewhat near)
Many Congrats on ur PPR
Did you also reuested GCMS notes? Or You got PPR before ordering? I am just wondering whether GCMS notes actually trigger something and helps in moving the file forward. The Wait is really getting depressing.
Once Again congrats to all those who got PPR today.
thanks. I was just thinking or ordering gsms but got it before lol

Reactions: chahalsandy

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
3 months past no further actvity after changes in no additional doc need..Londov visa office...:( shall i go with gcms notes??

JoFromAustralia

May 17, 2017
Hi guys – I’m very confused about my application. I ordered GCMS notes, but won’t have them until mid-January. I would really appreciate any advice please!

I am PNP Inland – Ontario Nominee
AOR – Sept 8
Meds passed – Oct 5
Additional doc request – Nov 9
Additional doc uploaded – Nov 13
Background check – still N/A 1 since AOR – over 3 months now and it’s not started yet!

My ADR was for a Settlement Plan - as I am currently in Quebec (as a visitor only), they wanted proof I was going to settle in Ontario as that’s where I’ve been nominated.

After uploading the Settlement Plan, my profile changed back to “We do not need additional documents” for 1 month, then last week I ordered my GCMS notes hoping to push some progress on my application, but instead my profile has now changed back to “We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details”

At no point did my profile ever show “We are reviewing your additional documents” and now it’s back to saying there is a current ADR, but I have had no requests for any further documents in my messages – could this be an error??

Also my background check has never changed from “Not Applicable” as far as I can see in 3.5 months, which is also worrying as I expected it to change to IP1 right after my meds passed.

I’ve tried calling to ask an agent over 10 times, but they are always too busy and won’t take any new calls so I can’t get through to speak to anyone.

Can anyone please offer any advice or has anyone been in a similar situation?

Thank you :)

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Query,

I received ADR for my spouse's personal history and i am suppose to submit Schedule A.

My query is that am i suppose to fill the entire Schedule A or just the Personal History Part and submit to CIC.

thanks.

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
As a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't be worried with no updates if it's within 4-6 months of your submission. Just keep monitoring your MyCIC account and your email. Beyond 6 months though, that's the time you should be proactive in pushing them.

I've been lurking around the forums for a while and I see all sorts of overreaction and wasting of time and resources following hypes with application updates. Time and resources should be better placed on other things.

Just my 2 cents.