+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

IP1 > NA1 >NA2>NA3>IP2 how long will it take from here they requested for RPRF on the 29th of NOV paid on 30th its self and the status was as above no PPR yet any concerns ?

smdDori

Dec 15, 2017
Did you receive PPR they requested for RPRF on 29th Nov paid up on the 30th of Nov and the BG went to we are processing IP2 but no ppr yet . I am in alberta as well
Same here. Ip2 science nov 28. We guys should stay in touch as we have the same timeline. I believe PPR WILL COME in january as alll my friends had the timeline of 3,5 months on avg. from AOR TO PPR. Only luckey once received it in 2.5 months.

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Did you receive PPR they requested for RPRF on 29th Nov paid up on the 30th of Nov and the BG went to we are processing IP2 but no ppr yet . I am in alberta as well
Hey! Yesterday I received my PPR

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
I hope you receive yours soon!

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hi Lacr2811, my AOR is also Sep 23, Med is Oct 5, ADR: Nov 16, IP2 Nov 23.

I am also in Alberta. Our timelines are very similar. Hopefully we receive our PR soon
Hey! I received my PPR yesterday! How about you?

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hello guys! I finally received my PPR yesterday
I am CEC Inland!
AOR: Sep 23
Med passed: Oct 6
Additional documents: Oct 6 (sent Oct 8)
My profile never showed any changes (IP1, NA2)
IP2: November 26
PPR: December 28

Hope you get your PPR soon!

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
whats your time line if i may know please?
I am CEC Inland!

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hello guys! I finally received my PPR yesterday
I am CEC Inland!

Hope you get your PPR soon!
hope fully i will receive mine soon, few days behind your timeline.

congrats on your PPR. :)

Reactions: lacr2811

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

IP1 > NA1 >NA2>NA3>IP2 how long will it take from here they requested for RPRF on the 29th of NOV paid on 30th its self and the status was as above no PPR yet any concerns ?

sajjadraza5

Jun 30, 2017
Please add me to the Sep 2017 AoR group.

Any idea which stage the below seems to be in?

Where is this application? Details Help
  • Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check Not applicable.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Just got my PPR!

As a side note, I requested GMCS 30 minutes ago, so wouldn't be surprised if this nudged it through.