+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

shafikul

May 17, 2017
AOR- 16 Sept
MP - 10 Oct. Since then the background chaeck is
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell which stage of background check I am.

Thanks!
To me, it seems IP1 since your additional documents are still being reviewed.

Reactions: CANdreams

Xirconium

Aug 21, 2017
Just wondering if anyone knows when the review of additional documents status changes. We just uploaded documents last night. Does that change happen automatically when documents are uploaded or does someone still need to review the upload before that changes?

Also, secondary question, had anyone experience IRCC asking for a copy of a traffic "abstract" for a specific incident after they have and acknowledged that they had the traffic history report. After extensively looking (and even speaking with the help desk of IRCC) I wasn't able to find any difference between a traffic history and a traffic abstract. They appear to be the same thing with different names. The letter that was uploaded last night was asking for clarification on what IRCC wanted since we've already provided them with a traffic history.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
I sent a mail to CPC Ottawa to inquire about my Visa Office, they acknowledged immediately. Its over 13 working days now, no response. Anyone experiencing same?

inderdeepgill

Apr 13, 2017
yes. I didn't get any reply as of now! Called them to know my local vo.[/
I sent a mail to CPC Ottawa to inquire about my Visa Office, they acknowledged immediately. Its over 13 working days now, no response. Anyone experiencing same?
I emailed them on 20th nov.....no reply till date except the automated acknowledgement......now again emailed on 11 December....no reply

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Got my GCMS notes today. Exactly 30 days after I requested.
It basically said what I expected it to. My application was last touched when I received an update in October and the due date was set for December 15, 2017 so I am expecting probably an update next week. If not, then just continue waiting :)

Reactions: David Eche

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
It basically said what I expected it to. My application was last touched when I received an update in October and the due date was set for December 15, 2017 so I am expecting probably an update next week. If not, then just continue waiting :)
What was the update that you received in October?

Reactions: Temitizzle

Saizhang

Oct 17, 2017
hi,i have almost same situation as u do, i'm BCPNP as well, and ITA was sep 28th. My status seem like still IP1, just wondering if I change my job while waiting for PPR, and is gonna be a problem?

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
AOR- 16 Sept
MP - 10 Oct. Since then the background chaeck is

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Can anyone please tell which stage of background check I am.

Thanks!
My AOR is 14 SEP. My BG has been in progress all along. I have exact same status as yours. People in this thread told me earlier I was in IP2. But I am confused as well. Not quite sure. Last change i saw was on 11 November in additional documents section which changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." After that no change in any status. I guess we're going to see some movement or possibly PPR by the end of January or February. Waiting Game is too Hard.