+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Anyone had their application change to 'updated' but nothing seem to have changed?
Mine updated today but I could see the change.

From "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "we do not need additional documents".

That was the only line that changed.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Mine updated today but I could see the change.

From "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "we do not need additional documents".

That was the only line that changed.
Hmm mine was already at that. Maybe something just happened behind the scenes

sbodanapu

Nov 26, 2016
My application has changed its status from "We are reviewing additional docs provided" to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". Rest all is same- Background check is under process.. in IP2 from Sep 30 :(
Do we get to know the date of transfer to local visa office through GCMS notes? I applied for GCMS notes last Friday.

Canhealth12

Nov 29, 2017
how do we come to know abt the date ? through gcms notes ?? or cic can tell that. they just told me that my file is being processed at ndvo. i think its between oct26 to nov6. bcz oct 25 is submitted my adr. and on nov6 my status changed to NA.
your file is transferred to LVO next day it changes to we don't need additional documents.

Reactions: sbodanapu

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
I know this has been asked 100000 times, but asking again sorry! :)

It just changed to "we do not need additional documents." Everything else is the same ie. passed medical, processing background etc. What does this mean? I'm CEC Inland.

Edit to ask: I also thought I needed an FBI PCC because of all the travel I've done to the States, but I'm still waiting for it, so would this mean I don't need to provide it now? I also requested my GCMS notes a couple of days ago, coincidence?
Your EE rejected? or CC rejected