September AOR join here

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Wow. thats good to know.
I had the same happened in my file too.

Can you share your timeline please.
thanks.
You should call them to find out! There's 4 of us now that this has happened to, and we've all been approved.

AOR 9th Sep, MEP 16th Sep, IP2 messaging since then.

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
For those that had ADR for FBI PCC and got PPR, was your application reviewed while waiting for the PCC? Did PPR come soon after uploading the PCC? Or does the six month wait start from upload of ADR?

si05

Oct 13, 2017
You should call them to find out! There's 4 of us now that this has happened to, and we've all been approved.

AOR 9th Sep, MEP 16th Sep, IP2 messaging since then.
what did they exactly tell you on the call. did they say that your application is approved?

I just got off the call, the agent said i met all requirements and have to wait for further instruction, is this what they told you too?

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
what did they exactly tell you on the call. did they say that your application is approved?

I just got off the call, the agent said i met all requirements and have to wait for further instruction, is this what they told you too?
Told me it was approved and that I'll be receiving the email. Met all requirements sounds much the same. I guess it just depends who you talk to

Reactions: si05

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014

How are they giving you all this information? I thought they dont tell anything before 6 months

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
November round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

**Current Processing**:
*It seems like with the number of ITAs going down the processing time tends to go down quite substantially, therefore, more than 30% of October 2017 applicants got their passport requests within 60 days time frame. However, the number of applicants who are still waiting from the preceding 9 months remain quite high.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (average mean)

**PPRs this year so far:**
As you can see, the trend is going down, again this is due to number of applicants decreasing as a consequence of declining number of ITAs.

PPRs in November 2017

PPR by Visa Office

**current average wait from IP2 to PPR by stream:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**[/URL]

**Applicants by Stream:**

**Average wait for PNP by province:**

**Overall Average to PPR:**

**Average wait based on VO:**
*London being probably the longest, especially for combination of Pakistan and PNP.

Source:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average based on family size :**

Source:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Number of ADRs by stream:**

http://ibb.co/i6tdHb
Have a great weekend!!!

Reactions: Bettaa

Bolt1204

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
bolton
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30 august 2017
Nomination.....
15august2017
AOR Received.
28 august 2017
Med's Request
22 august 2017
Med's Done....
27 august 2017
FSW Outland

AOR September 7th
ADR: Sep 14th, 2017
Additional docs submitted: -- Sep 16th

Since then my status looks the same.
Last week I got an answer by email saying that my application is being processed at the LVO, but my background status looks like IP1 yet.

Is there a chance that my status got "freezed" but I am already at IP2, almost PPR?

Best luck to all of us!
HI I M IN SAME BOAT MY IP1 IS NOT CHANGING ALSO,WHAT COULS IT BE?

BN_CanDream

Dec 3, 2017
can you please explain your process, is AOR means acknowledge of receipt that we get after application submission, if so i got it on 26/9/2017, medicals passed on 4th november, on 21st november i got a message "'How to find a Job in Canada' but after that no more messages, background stiil same never changed "not applicable"
Application status: we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update or if we need more info from you.
Review of eligibility: we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

please let me know is your experiences same as mine or different, if so how, my application close to 65 days submitted on 21st september 2017, from india outland, which stage iam in so worried about this.
Hello Dilopsupre,
My case is exactly same as yours. Got receipt confirmation on 26th Sept, Med report on 4th and 'How to find a Job in Canada' on 23rd Nov 2017. So far no more updates. Please let me know if you receive your PPR.

dilipsupre

Nov 9, 2017
India
Hello Dilopsupre,
My case is exactly same as yours. Got receipt confirmation on 26th Sept, Med report on 4th and 'How to find a Job in Canada' on 23rd Nov 2017. So far no more updates. Please let me know if you receive your PPR.
No response whatsoever, i rang them to know the updates, they said it takes more time & to wait for the updates, whats your IELTS SCORE