Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
After my enquiry request, the CSC team has responded with status below;

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.

Hi All,

Got my AOR on 2nd Sept'17 later been requested to submit background declaration form again on 2nd Oct. From there a week after Medical shown passed, My BG went to Not Applicable.

Yesterday i have received a new message in PR Appl with subject HOW TO FIND JOB IN CANADA and contents as below; though there was no status change it has been the same for a month now; Did anyone had this kind ?

Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.

You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience. You can research: • areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and • what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in. In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field. Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example: • degrees • school transcripts • proof of work history • employer references, etc. In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a regulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your profession in the province or territory you want to live in. You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I received this letter as well without any status change. Did you hear back from your LVO?

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
Hello all,
My AOR: 20th Sept
Med pass : 28th Sept
BGC : NA since then
yesterday received an email that I have a message in my account, checked and there is no difference in my BGC. However I received an email on How to get a job in canada
please any one have an idea what it means.

Thank you
Got the same message today. What stage does it signify?

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
Today my ADR got updated to "We don't need additional documents from you". Hopefully soon we will go to IP2. Fingers crossed!
Hi, any status update for you? I got the cic message today for finding a job in Canada. Did your application move to IP2 after this message?

denyl182002

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
05-10-2017
Hi All,

Aor - 20 September.
Medical Approved - 04 October 2017
PPR - 14 November 2017
CEC - inland
Hi Ujash Kadakia,

What was you background check looks like before you received PPR?

Thanks!

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
hey @giovana .What's up?
I just got updated to IP2. where are you at?
I'm asking cause our timelines are very similar!
did u get any email regarding the update ? or u just saw the change in account ?

Reactions: Jay86