+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Hello
How can we know if its IP1 or IP2, its so confusing.

Can anyone tell me which stage i'm at the moment IP1 or IP2???
definitely IP2 cos : meds passed and We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
you surely missed the NA2 after medicals

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
hi guys here is my timeline :
AOR : 22sept2017 - medicals passed & IP1 : 21Oct2017 then NA ( I guess it's NA2) on 28Oct2017
am pnp, medicals before AOR.

lobster1113

Oct 31, 2017
Hi @lobster1113,

I'm also applying under the CEC application stream, and in the same boat as you!

Our timelines are almost identical :D, with the only exception being I wasn't knowledgeable enough at the time to log in to my profile and look out for the changes from NA1 to IP1 etc., and have only ever seen the Background check status that we have now.

I haven't done enough homework to know about the CIC trends, but I'm hoping that once the (apparent) current focus on FSW applications dies down, we and our fellow CEC applicants can move out of IP2 and start seeing some PPRs!

Cheers!
Good to know! Thanks for reply!

lobster1113

Oct 31, 2017
Hello
How can we know if its IP1 or IP2, its so confusing.

My status is as same since i passed medicals, never noticed any change.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me which stage i'm at the moment IP1 or IP2???
IP2 for sure, same as me

denyl182002

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
05-10-2017
hey guys,

i think i am at NA2 Background check status. Can someone please explain to me what is the meaning of it.

Thanks so much.

baolocdo

Feb 23, 2017
United States
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-27-2017
Passport Req..
10-25-2017
hey guys, when you send your Passports to Canada office, how do you check whether they have received, stamped and sent back? Is there any way to track the progress? Will they update the CIC application? Thanks

canada_soft

Jan 23, 2017
Just sharing my timeline:

EE FSW-Inland (BC PNP Nominee)

A.O.R.: September 13, 2017
Medical Passed & IP1: October 13, 2017
IP2 & NA2?: October 14, 2017

Current Status:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sent an email to CPC Ottawa on October 27, 2017 and got a response saying my application is currently in queue for officer review.

Waiting...

Reactions: ravleen

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
You are at Na2
We are also in same category
I am also at same stage since oct 5
See my profile below-
EE BC PNP inland
Aor- 9 sept
Mp1& ip1- 30 oct
Na2- 5 October

Stuck at Background not applicable since 5 oct
No updates

Just sharing my timeline:

EE FSW-Inland (BC PNP Nominee)

A.O.R.: September 13, 2017
Medical Passed & IP1: October 13, 2017
IP2 & NA2?: October 14, 2017

Current Status:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sent an email to CPC Ottawa on October 27, 2017 and got a response saying my application is currently in queue for officer review.

Waiting...

Reactions: canada_soft

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
Here is my situation:
CEC-inland
AOR: Sept 9th
ME: Sept 16th
IP1: Sept 18th(maybe)
IP2: Sept 29th

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since then, nothing changed, stuck on IP2 for a month, anyone same as me?
Only difference m outland
AOR- 14 sep
Rest is the SAME

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
There is no progress for 26 SEP onwards AOR on medical.Does anyone has info on whats the reason for delay?
My AOR is 26 SEP