Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi Ravleen,
Can you share the number to which you had reached out to them? your processing is also happening at cpc ottawa?
Thanks
Yup its at Ottawa
The number is +1-613-944-4000.
Call them anytime between 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. (ottawa time).

Reactions: ferrhari

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Yup its at Ottawa
The number is +1-613-944-4000.
Call them anytime between 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. (ottawa time).
Thanks
Apparently for me as well from no docs required to the status got changed to addl. documents being verified, I had mailed them one of the PCC separately last week.
Lets hope for best, its been two months now for me.
You have applied from which country?

Thanks

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Thanks
Apparently for me as well from no docs required to the status got changed to addl. documents being verified, I had mailed them one of the PCC separately last week.
Lets hope for best, its been two months now for me.
You have applied from which country?

Thanks
You also hope to get good news soon :)
I have applied from India and you?

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
I am now at BGS - NA since 26th October . I was asked for ADR 2 times- once on 11th October- "Color Scan" of my PCC and then again on 17th for IMM5562E as I have an extensive travel history. I submitted the form on 23rd October and the status changed on 26th for Docs to- " we are reviewing the documents you have provided" and for BGS to 'NA". @andy108 please let me know what this indicates. Am I in IP2 now, how long to expect the PPR. How do I know if I have been assigned a visa officer and if my case is in Ottawa or has moved to Abu Dhabi.
Please let me know.
My timeline as below:
AOR-25th Sept
Med Passed: 3rd October
ADR: 11th Oct for color scan of PCC , submitted on 12th Oct
17th October for IMM5562E, submitted on 23rd Oct
Current BGS status: "Not Applicable" since 26th October

Sep 15, 2017
Hello guys..
I am FSW-O from india
AoR-13 sept
I applied along with my husband who is a australia citizen and i am indian citizen
I am the primary applicant
We applied through a consultant..
On 26 sept..my profile was showing 'your action required'..but there was nothing..
My consutant raised CSE but there was a 'general guidelines' reply..
Again on 9th oct emailed them to give specific answer and got reply saying
' Your application is in order and this is the result of ongoing technical problem and will resolve soon, we dont need any documents'
After that still there is no change..
My consultants says we need to wait as we cant pressurize the embassy..
Even i dont know we have passed medical or not
BG- in progress from 22 sept

Any expert advice please

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Hii there i got ppr yesterday.i am confused how to send passport to ottawa?what size of envelope we need?i am in canada.

Reactions: ravleen

lobster1113

Oct 31, 2017
Here is my situation:
CEC-inland
AOR: Sept 9th
ME: Sept 16th
IP1: Sept 18th(maybe)
IP2: Sept 29th

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since then, nothing changed, stuck on IP2 for a month, anyone same as me?

CanuckedUp

Jul 19, 2017
Here is my situation:
CEC-inland
AOR: Sept 9th
ME: Sept 16th
IP1: Sept 18th(maybe)
IP2: Sept 29th

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since then, nothing changed, stuck on IP2 for a month, anyone same as me?
Hi @lobster1113,

I'm also applying under the CEC application stream, and in the same boat as you!

Our timelines are almost identical :D, with the only exception being I wasn't knowledgeable enough at the time to log in to my profile and look out for the changes from NA1 to IP1 etc., and have only ever seen the Background check status that we have now.

I haven't done enough homework to know about the CIC trends, but I'm hoping that once the (apparent) current focus on FSW applications dies down, we and our fellow CEC applicants can move out of IP2 and start seeing some PPRs!

Cheers!

Reactions: channa1408

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hi @lobster1113,

I'm also applying under the CEC application stream, and in the same boat as you!

Our timelines are almost identical :D, with the only exception being I wasn't knowledgeable enough at the time to log in to my profile and look out for the changes from NA1 to IP1 etc., and have only ever seen the Background check status that we have now.

I haven't done enough homework to know about the CIC trends, but I'm hoping that once the (apparent) current focus on FSW applications dies down, we and our fellow CEC applicants can move out of IP2 and start seeing some PPRs!

Cheers!
Hello
How can we know if its IP1 or IP2, its so confusing.

My status is as same since i passed medicals, never noticed any change.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me which stage i'm at the moment IP1 or IP2???