+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

dilipsupre

Nov 9, 2017
India
Did you come across any trend on other forums where PPR is issued a few days after receipt of How to find a Job email from CIC?
YES I HAVE, I GOT A MESSAGE FROM CIC, HOW TO FIND A JOB ON 21ST NOV, MINE SEPT 26 AOR & MEDICALS PASSED ON 4 NOV, BG: NOT APPLICABLE, REVIEW ELIGIBLITY: WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET ELIGIBLITY REQUIREMENTS, THATS ALL MY STATUS, OINP HCP PNP ONTARIO.

Rav_neet

Nov 23, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum!
I am CEC INLAND
ITA- 23nd August
AOR- 12 September
So far I have seen these 2 changes.
1. Medical passed - around 15 September
2.Review of Additional Documents was "Req for RCMP on Sept 25 and submitted on Oct 5". but on 11 November it changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you the message".
Even though CIC agent is saying everything is looking fine and no documents are required for now.

My Status:-
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you the message".
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me at which stage am I currently? Many Thanks

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum!
I am CEC INLAND
ITA- 23nd August
AOR- 12 September
So far I have seen these 2 changes.
1. Medical passed - around 15 September
2.Review of Additional Documents was "Req for RCMP on Sept 25 and submitted on Oct 5". but on 11 November it changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you the message".
Even though CIC agent is saying everything is looking fine and no documents are required for now.

My Status:-
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you the message".
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me at which stage am I currently? Many Thanks
Im not sure but your status for BC is for IP2..

I have the same status as yours except for
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need any more documents..

I am following this forum for almost 2 months now... and the update process has changed a lot by CIC.. unpredictable at the moment.

Rav_neet

Nov 23, 2017
CIC agent was saying my file is in Ottawa, I don't know if that's the last stop or I am getting my final decision from some another office.