allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
So do I.

I only knew I got my bridging work permit by checking my profile. The email notification came a day later! So doing the same for the PR application.
Thanks. I used to do the same but it tends to be addicting specially when it comes to the PR application where it could be months and it builds up the anxiety and depression when there are no updates. :confused:

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks. I used to do the same but it tends to be addicting specially when it comes to the PR application where it could be months and it builds up the anxiety and depression when there are no updates. :confused:
I know what you mean. It can drive you a bit crazy. I was a bit obsessive the first few weeks but now, I don't really worry even though I do check it regularly. I guess because I haven't seen any changes since the end of September so when I check, I don't expect to see anything new!

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Is it possible to complete IP1 and NA2 before Meds pass?

As per my account since the day i passed medicals my
Background check is: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (which is IP2) has stayed same until now.

the only changes happened since then was in Additional documents.

and i'm very sure i never notices IP1 and NA2 since i check my account almost 4-5 times a day.

anyone had the same updates as me??

Reactions: Harve

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi:
September AOR here.
my medicals were submitted Nov 5. And just recently, my background changed to In progress from Not applicable.
Can anyone tell me what stage I am on?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017

Background check is: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (which is IP2) has stayed same until now.

and i'm very sure i never notices IP1 and NA2 since i check my account almost 4-5 times a day.

Hi,
I too had same BG status n they asked for additional documents. After uploading the required document it changed to we do not need any more documents n BG became NA after 21 days.

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O
Aor 10 april 2017
Med passed 25 Oct

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Review of medical results You passed themedical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,
I too had same BG status n they asked for additional documents. After uploading the required document it changed to we do not need any more documents n BG became NA after 21 days.
Hi, was the ADR you submitted PCC? I submitted my PCC in Oct and BG went to NA2 10 days ago with no additional doc required. Crossing fingers very very hard now.. best wishes to all of us!

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi, was the ADR you submitted PCC? I submitted my PCC in Oct and BG went to NA2 10 days ago with no additional doc required. Crossing fingers very very hard now.. best wishes to all of us!
Hi,
My ADR was RCMP which I submitted on September 27th. At that time my BG was we are processing ur BGC. On October 18th BG changed to na n no need for any other documents. Since then no change or no info.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017

Some CEC applications go straight into that messaging after MEP (mine did). You'll stay at this until you get your PPR (I believe)

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,
My ADR was RCMP which I submitted on September 27th. At that time my BG was we are processing ur BGC. On October 18th BG changed to na n no need for any other documents. Since then no change or no info.
I see. You r at NA3 then.. Guess your PPR will come in no time Remember to check all your email accounts including junks! Good luck...

Reactions: Omnamo