+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 3rd AIP holders gather here.

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Still the majority are in limbo, only few handpicked SDS applications are being worked upon based on the trend.

If medicals are not updated even during January to March it's most likely impossible to get the visa on time before April.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's the bitter fact.
I agree

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, but my file is completed with Medical updated on 15th Dec, AIP on 3rd Sept. applied on 22nd July.

profiles here seems similar dates especially "AIP n Medical UPDATED".

Lets see...

theyahyak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
i applied on 21st july, my biometrics were done on 5th august, and my medical was upfront and updated on 7th September, still no ppr, they are only processing applications who's biometrics are done in december

Zp@2020

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
i applied on 21st july, my biometrics were done on 5th august, and my medical was upfront and updated on 7th September, still no ppr, they are only processing applications who's biometrics are done in december
disappointment

Last edited:

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
I was waiting for ppr too but got shocked to see my gcms notes. Application was refused in spite of providing all the necessary documents. GCMS already shows that application was refused but GCkey is still showing processing. The refusal reasons in the gcms notes also don't make any sense. see my post for the screenshot. They expect me to be well established at the age of 18.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gckey-show-processing-gcms-shows-refused.716693/

Reactions: Satvik212

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I was waiting for ppr too but got shocked to see my gcms notes. Application was refused in spite of providing all the necessary documents. GCMS already shows that application was refused but GCkey is still showing processing. The refusal reasons in the gcms notes also don't make any sense. see my post for the screenshot. They expect me to be well established at the age of 18.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gckey-show-processing-gcms-shows-refused.716693/
Not Strange.. I saw same case where the refusal was retracted.

When did you applied for SP?
When did you received the GCMS? What is the update date in that comment section?
Did you received AIP?

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017

what?????????? OMG.... this happens too???? So sorry for you... I am yet to get the decision...:-(

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada

Maybe it's some kind of internal protocol followed to reduce repeat applications so as to manage overcrowding.

It's true that only the ones who gave biometrics on Nov/Dec are getting updates based on the trend.

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Not Strange.. I saw same case where the refusal was retracted.

When did you applied for SP?
When did you received the GCMS? What is the update date in that comment section?
Did you received AIP?
Thats what I read on the internet. I have sent a webform because the refusal reason does not make any sense. Applied in March 2020, No AIP, the date for the notes section is Dec 14.

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
what?????????? OMG.... this happens too???? So sorry for you... I am yet to get the decision...:-(
didnt know it happens until it happened to me. I have started preparing for reapplication but also positive that they may change their decision. If you check my notes screenshot, you will be confused too. Now, they expect an 18 yr old to leave studies and work to be established.

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Application submission: 20th July (SDS)
AIP: 3rd Sept
Biometrics submission: 11th Dec (New Delhi)
Medical: Updated on 22nd Dec
BVL: 06 Jan (2 am IST)
Still no final decision. Seen most candidates getting PPR usually within a few hours or a day after getting BVL.

Also saw a thread where some people have been waiting for more than two months after BVL and seem to be stuck. Everything just seems so random with the way they are processing applications.

ashna.patel

Dec 15, 2020
Still no final decision. Seen most candidates getting PPR usually within a few hours or a day after getting BVL.

Also saw a thread where some people have been waiting for more than two months after BVL and seem to be stuck. Everything just seems so random with the way they are processing applications.
You'll hopefully get it soon, don't worry. Some people get it after 24 hrs have passed

Reactions: mga20 and Roohiez

overlap007

Oct 23, 2020
My timeline
Applied on : July 17th
Medicals : upfront
Submitted application without most of my previous education documents (my exams here were postponed due to covid)
AIP : September 3
Submitted rest of my documents on December 14
Biometrics : December 15
BVL : January 6
PPR : January 6
Dec 14, what documents did you submit?

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
same here man even I got my medicals updated on 23rd DEC, appliedon 12th JULY yet didnt received anything :(

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020

sorry to hear that. but don't worry and work on the weak areas and reapply u definitely will get ppr. good luck

Reactions: prachi167