+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 3rd AIP holders gather here.

Dec 30, 2020
It's a generic answer by the call centre clerk in assumption of normal processing, for two stage as long as the "recommend pass" status is maintained even after second stage ( criminality and medicals passed ) then only the completeness checklist remains during the final approval.
Hey thanks for replying she said i passed medical and criminality too. Can you tell me what completeness means do you mean eligibility or approval

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hey thanks for replying she said i passed medical and criminality too. Can you tell me what completeness means do you mean eligibility or approval
If there were any problems with the eligibility it would had been addressed in stage two. Many got refused during stage two because and their eligibility status was revoked i.e error AIP (eligibility blanked out) / recommend interview. It's possible to receive an AIP with recommend interview status and previously many had gotten it in that combination in this forum.

Completeness check involves eligibility, criminality, info sharing, security , misrepresentation, fake documents and missing mark sheets. If all these are fine then the passport request will be sent with the eligibility status changed to "passed".

Eligibility status cannot be revoked during the final decision when everything else is passed, it can only happen during stage two if there are any irregularities found by the VO before the final.

Last edited:

Parm2345

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Biometric done on 9 dec still my medical is not yet passed. Raised webform 10 days ago but no response from ircc.

Dec 30, 2020
If there were any problems with the eligibility it would had been addressed in stage two. Many got refused during stage two because and their eligibility status was revoked i.e error AIP (eligibility blanked out) / recommend interview. It's possible to receive an AIP with recommend interview status and previously many had gotten it in that combination this forum.

Completeness check involves eligibility, criminality, info sharing, security , misrepresentation, fake documents and missing mark sheets. If all these are fine then the passport request will be sent with the eligibility status changed to "passed".

Eligibility status cannot be revoked during the final decision when everything else is passed, it can only happen during stage two if there are any irregularities found by the VO before the final.
Thank you for clearing that out so is it good thing that my status is recommended pass and nothing in my gc key rolled back to normal eligibility is in review since September and medicals are updated so is biometrics

Reactions: Ironclad

Roohiez

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Oh okay. I wonder why ircc changed their gears from aip to no aip. They are unpredictable (annoying)!!